Big Blank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Blank

Fished 100 yards to right of pipe at Lynemouth. Not so much as a knock! When casting felt as though was hitting a sand bank every time. Just cudnt get over it! Been told this beach is deep !! Fished 1 rod close and 2nd rod, well out on a sand bank! Lol...
    Looked forward to it all week, mega disappointment!!!
    SSP next week I think! Lol...
    STEVEO
    GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Was ****e mate ive just posted about it, were gonna try it at night eh might get sum fish nxt time happy days ha ha,thats my 2nd time there blanked both times during day crap or what ha ha
    howay the cod

Penn 525 mag
    penn fathom
    Slosh30
    Greys apollo

P personal best from shore 6lb cod
    Personal best on boat 10lb ling

Comment

Lynemouth beach its like a thailand bird sometimes looks lush and entices you up and turns out to be all balls !!!!.

Best advice a can give steveo take plenty of bait, food and coffee fish it at night from high tide down and back up with a dying sea and at some stage the fish will feed there isnt a rule a thumb on that beach from what ive worked out and been told, but once you have cracked it, it can produce.

Comment

Unlucky stevieo hope my directions were better than the fishin
        Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

Unlucky mate, and a belated Happy Birthday to you.
          People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Hard luck. As i recall i blanked on the same beach couple of year ago. Never been back since.

Mick.
            Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey-m View Post
              Lynemouth beach its like a thailand bird sometimes looks lush and entices you up and turns out to be all balls !!!!.

Best advice a can give steveo take plenty of bait, food and coffee fish it at night from high tide down and back up with a dying sea and at some stage the fish will feed there isnt a rule a thumb on that beach from what ive worked out and been told, but once you have cracked it, it can produce.
              I'll keep gan till I've cracked it! May take a while! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by kopite2k06 View Post
                Unlucky stevieo hope my directions were better than the fishin
                Directions were spot in m8! Was jst my in brain fish finder that was crap! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by fishingmark View Post
                  Unlucky mate, and a belated Happy Birthday to you.
                  Cheers Mark...

Comment

I Mick, that's pretty much how I feel now! Lol

Comment

lynemouth

if your fishing the right of the pipe, try half way between the pipe and the beacons in the hospital hole, there is a deep gully just over 100 yards out, a dying norhterly and small tide works best

Comment

If your fishing either just to the left or just to the right of pipe, fish it on a big tide over low water

Comment

Me and my m8 fished Lyneburn beach 2-30pm till 8pm Sunday never had a knock tried a few shots up and down the beach, but never mind got us out for a few hours.

john.
                          One More Hoy

Comment

i fished late sunday afternoon and left about 7:30 ish.... i was about 300 yards north of the sea defence rocks near the pipe....
                            i passed a couple of lads who were packing up and they said they had nowt..

i was fishing two rods .. covering long and short and everywhere in between and the bait i used was blacks, crab, squid, mussel, razor clam and maccy...
                            all i got was 2 whiting both undersize... one was not as big as the bait i had cast out on my pennel rig!!!
                            i knew conditions were not right but just fancied a ride up.. and i will be back as well...
                            cheers
                            paul
                            keep it swinging

Comment

Working...
                            X