Debut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debut

At last making the debut tonight with an "owld school" from Whitburn, dont know where yet but he'll have summit up his sleeve though..
    Hopin for a fish, daint care what, how, where, will keep you posted with the result.

Will be wearin the Floaty a just bought off Phil185... Top Man... thanks Phil
    Last edited by Budgie; 08-11-2011, 11:53 AM.
    When God made time he made loads of it.
    Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks

Good luck matey, you fishing the club comp?
    <i>Put back what you don't need.</i>

Comment

[QUOTE=Budgie;318480]At last making the debut tonight with an "owld school" from Whitburn, dont know where yet but he'll have summit up his sleeve though..
      Hopin for a fish, daint care what, how, where, will keep you posted with the result.

"owld school" just see if you can keep up with him budgie,i have my doubts.
      looking forward to the result

Comment

nice bit surf running ya might hit it right tonight espeacially any rock marks goodluck m8
        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

good luck, fished the rocks at Whitburn last night didnt get a sniff. Looked perfect aswell. Dunno if an owld school who was fishing near me had owt tho....

Comment

one of my to try marks..all the best and tight lines
            Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
            Kompressor SS /slosh30
            tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Aye guess what massive BLANK. Fished Wreck point and then Browns never got a sniff but absolutely loved it.

Bit of a baptism of fire like, in the dark with new rod and Slosh reel for the first time. Maybe need few day shifts so a can see what am doin.

Defo need to get the lead pot out again though cos it was brutal.

Owld school was ledge, burnt me out gaan across the rocks and had to wait for me.

Great night though beats the t***s off Corra and Emmerdale

Comment

betta a bad days fishing then a good day watching emmerdale and corras bud
                Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
                Kompressor SS /slosh30
                tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Originally posted by Budgie View Post
                  Aye guess what massive BLANK. Fished Wreck point and then Browns never got a sniff but absolutely loved it.

Bit of a baptism of fire like, in the dark with new rod and Slosh reel for the first time. Maybe need few day shifts so a can see what am doin.

Defo need to get the lead pot out again though cos it was brutal.

Owld school was ledge, burnt me out gaan across the rocks and had to wait for me.

Great night though beats the t***s off Corra and Emmerdale
                  pity about the blank, i thought you'd struggle to keep up with the old fella even though he's giving you 15 years.
                  glad you enjoyed it though mate

Comment

Thanks for the cack lads slept like a top last night pity had to be up for 6 for work. Probably could a put a canny shift in in the scratcher

Comment

Well done for trying, better luck next time.

regards Rushy

Comment

Working...
                      X