roker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roker

does any one no ir roker pier is open or if seaham pier gets locked? any help will b good cheers lads

Seham closed all time but esy to get around fence and dnt no about roker
    Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Roker still closed mate

Comment

good job i didnt venture on there last night heard there was cops on taking names and chucking lads off
        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty91 View Post
          Seham closed all time but esy to get around fence and dnt no about roker
          seaham pier fence now fixed. best now to get a key from club
          Last edited by Deans; 09-11-2011, 09:06 PM.

Comment

getting hard to get on roker and the south m8 only one you can get on is south shield with no problem .
            mission this year to catch me some of them coddies

Comment

if u like fishing then the membership fee for the key will work out next to nothing in terms of the access u can get plus all the support from the club ....climbing gates to fish is not the way forward....i will be renewing my member ship next yr .
              Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
              Kompressor SS /slosh30
              tt sport /525 mag

Comment

me to mate

Comment

shudnt have to pay to fish piers but i wud pay to fish sunderland south pier just wished they had permits again but that wont happen in my life time

best fishing grounds in the n/e
                  Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
                    i wud pay to fish sunderland south pier just wished they had permits again
                    Yes, me too Trevor.

Comment

io

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
                      shudnt have to pay to fish piers but i wud pay to fish sunderland south pier just wished they had permits again but that wont happen in my life time

best fishing grounds in the n/e
                      Agree with you 100% we have ad a mint season so far off roker, defo the best fishing grounds in N/E for a longtime anyone who as never fished the south pier and hendon docks dont know what they have missed, bring back the permit!
                      Harrison p3 & shv20
                      M427 su & Saltist 20

Comment

Am we you on that CODSEEKER, They were the marks a used to fish 25 year ago, was lovin "the third arch", High and Low Drum and Maud's Hole. Some canny worm to be had outta Bartram's aswell.
                        But we all suffered after the minority started causin bother in the docks.
                        When God made time he made loads of it.
                        Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks

Comment

i actually made an approach to the dock company via a local councillor and the recreation dept,and was told that due to health and safety and security issues no consideration would ever be give to access on the south dock area,it was also stated that substantial revenue had be used in policing and maintaining fencing the area ..... there was nothing wrong with the old system of two photos get your pass and enter through the main gate .......
                          Angling Trust/UKCC Level 2 Sea Angling and Coarse Fishing Coach at www.fishingnortheast.co.uk or follow us on Facebook fishingnortheast.co.uk

Facebook - Andy Copeland ( Fishing Republic )

Comment

wats the cost of your seaham club membershiplike lads and how do i go about getting one

Comment

Originally posted by big dave View Post
                              wats the cost of your seaham club membershiplike lads and how do i go about getting one
                              It will cost you about 22 quid I think, (I can't remember exactly), you can take your membership fees to the club house along with 2 passport photos on a thursday night.
                              It's best to ring them first though to make sure that a committee member will be there to take your subs as sometimes they are not present.

Probably the best way to catch someone is to go to the clubhouse early before a club comp as there will be some one there at that time.

I don't know when they are taking subs for the 2012 season but i think it will be soon.

Here is the website with some contact info and a map.
                              Seaham Sea Angling Club Home

I hope that this is of some help.

Regards Ian

Comment

Working...
                              X