Horden beach 10/10/2011.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horden beach 10/10/2011.

Well spotted Sless shoule be today 10/11/2011.
    Well lads me and my mate decided on Horden beach this aftey. I had reccied the place out when covering Peterlee a few weeks ago.
    Parked up in the nice estate before the tunnel and we walked down to the beach. Crossed the messy clay with wheel ruts in it and down the ledge onto the beach. Sea looked spot on. Spotted my old mate Bob C and set up near him. First fish went to Ian. A pin whitie on a 3-0 pulley rig.

You can see Bob C in the background with his mate.
    Then it was case of who caught the most pin whities.They came on when it got dark and at one point i had 3 in one go on my 1-0 hooks.

It got darker and the Whities got a bit better with this one about the best.

No Cod at all and the big rod was loaded up with squid,crab,mussle,runnydown baits on 4-0 pully rig-------but none showed up. Bob C also struggled to find any Cod.
    Tight lines Mick.
    Last edited by mick dunn; 10-11-2011, 10:03 PM.
    Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

what date,hahha

sless

Comment

it still amazes til today how pin whiteys can hook themselves on 6'0 o shaugnessy hooks....dont know how much bigger to go to avoid them ...still helps beat blanking tho ....hope u enjoyed ur day at horden...
      Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
      Kompressor SS /slosh30
      tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Working...
      X