• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobo View Post
    is it easy to get onto this mark now?
    Aye someones pulled half the fence down

Comment

Nice fish lads. And to all who are slating the lads grammar you should be ashamed of yourselves. Its a fishing forum not grammar school
      Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

Originally posted by kopite2k06 View Post
        Nice fish lads. And to all who are slating the lads grammar you should be ashamed of yourselves. Its a fishing forum not grammar school
        you have to remember we silver surfers are not familier with the modern jargon ,we have to read it slowly as its been a long time since we were at grammer school ,however keep on posting we just take a little longer to view,davy
        PB
        COD 21-15-0 Tynemouth pier R/M match
        COD 20-4-0 Sharpness, Tynemouth open
        Ballan Wrasse 5-6-0 Seahouses summer league
        Pollock 11-5-8 ST Abbs Spinning sandeel
        Dogfish 2-15-14 Tynemouth pier match R/M
        Coaly 3-5-8 Tynemouth pier match r/m
        Cod =, Coaly, Whiten, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, Gurnard, Weaver, Rockling, Pouting, Wrasse, Mackerel, Sea scorpion, all of tynemouth pier

Comment

"Seems like a foreign language to me? I don't understand what your saying?" I would not call that slating anyone off! Don't you think your a bit quick on the defensive? I have absolutely no reason to be ashamed.

Comment

dell wone sads ooks ikle a aanyc foosh,nit rang wiff ya rightin.

Comment

Originally posted by skiny View Post
              dell wone sads ooks ikle a aanyc foosh,nit rang wiff ya rightin.
              this made me laugh ha ha. nice fish john lad
              Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

Neil1964 am sorry if you took wat a sad afensiv never ment to cum out that way bud and year a cnt spell lmao!! And that comment saying jog on your not from noth est went ment to cum on ya was for sum littel twa t on Facebook just must ov cum on ya and av neve so and just preset enter
                Last edited by Scotty91; 17-11-2011, 08:22 PM.
                Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Originally posted by neil1964 View Post
                  "Seems like a foreign language to me? I don't understand what your saying?" I would not call that slating anyone off! Don't you think your a bit quick on the defensive? I have absolutely no reason to be ashamed.
                  Dont think im jumping the gun at all mate. Its always good to read a catch report even if the spelling aint great. If people start making silly comments over spelling or the like this could put some lads off putting a report up at all thats all Im saying!!!
                  Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

welldone mate nice fish i cud understand what was said dont let these put you off lets see there contribution of reports before they start scoffing folk
                    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

I'm guessing that was aimed in my direction.

No, its not a grammar school, but how hard is it to type whole words, instead of all that abbreviated cr@p "m8" .
                      Davy

Comment

If you have nothing good to say I just wouldn't bother. You might have to read it twice but it's hardly a issue worth raising.

Comment

aH fInK pPl sHuD gEt a GriP iNsteD oF CoReCtIn PpLs GraMA aN sPeLLIn. JuS sAy wEL DoNE aW noWt aT aLL LikE u KNa wOt Ah mEan LikE yA kNa !
                          Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

Working...
                          X