New Species 4 Me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Species 4 Me...

Late change of mind seen me blasting down to Pier to catch up with 2 Pals...
    Went to fish end of Shields Pier, the Pier was chocka with lads waiting for 11 bells to start fishing the Shields Open, but we had the full round end to ourselves. Seen the tide out at off the end and first half a dozen casts resulted in 4 Fish...
    3 smallish Pouting and a Codling 1lb 10oz.
    When tide turned moved to small wall for couple of hours but had no interest with a huge tide pull!
    My 2 m8s had a Cod each bowt the same size as mine!
    I seen a 2 1/2 lb Cod and a small Dab pulled in, from the lads fishing the Open...
    The sea looked great for fish the day, and I did ok for a late decision 2 Fish! Fished from 9-1:30. Rag, Lug n Frozen Crab...
    STEVEO
    Attached Files
    GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Were the Pouting your new species Steve? Well done on your catches, plenty of fish to be had from the pier at the minute.
    Nice hat by the way
    People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Haha cheers. I m8. Never had a pouting b4. Gt me hat from Amsterdam rh other day! Keeps me lugs warm!! Haha

Comment

well done mate on the pouting
        www.akiosfishingtackle.com

www.rhinopower.co.uk
        "RHINO POWER"
        SUPPORT TEAM ENGLAND@ smartrig.webs.com

Comment

welldone on your pouting steveo nice and clean and quite love the hat
          Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Some nice fish there mate well done, was the end of the pier out of bounds for the open? seems strange that was the only empty part of the pier lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete from shields View Post
              Some nice fish there mate well done, was the end of the pier out of bounds for the open? seems strange that was the only empty part of the pier lol.
              I m8. Was only part outta bounds. Nice comfey fishing for me ! Ha

Comment

Originally posted by fish fingers View Post
                welldone on your pouting steveo nice and clean and quite love the hat
                I Stan. Had 3 of same stamp. Was talking to a lad about the Monster Pouting u once pulled in!!! Hanging owa your shaky box !!! Ha

Comment

New Species 4 me

Well done mate knew your luck had to change,must be the hat

Comment

nice pouting pic think its been 3 yrs since my last pouting/blegg....well done anyway
                    Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
                    Kompressor SS /slosh30
                    tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Working...
                    X