Seaham Hall Beach 15/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seaham Hall Beach 15/11

Headed down the hall beach yesterday, lovley sea runnin was expecting a good session. Nowt but crabs. Only had frozen bait as no local shops had any fresh. Was a lot of people down all fishing towards the north of the beach.

hopefully get some bait this afternoon and head out to wet a line tonight, rekon it will be sheilds pier as it always throws up a fish or 2.

Tight Lines!!!!

was on shields pier lastnight 4hours for three whiting two of them undersize, fished it lastweek in very similar conditions and got a couple of nice fish. No guarantee it will throw anything up no tides are the same,good luck wherever ya go.

Comment

Originally posted by codhunter81 View Post
      was on shields pier lastnight 4hours for three whiting two of them undersize, fished it lastweek in very similar conditions and got a couple of nice fish. No guarantee it will throw anything up no tides are the same,good luck wherever ya go.
      Where on Pier were you m8?
      GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

Me and my mate Eddie fished the Hall sunday afternoon and evening, we only managed a couple of yting and a rockling between us.

Comment

me and my son fished the hall beach yesterday aswell nothing but crabs and undersize whiting.moved to gates on north pier to fish tide back managed cpl nice sized whiting for the pot loads undersize ones also no cod but was still great fun looking forward to next session already.

Comment

Originally posted by BestNest View Post
            Where on Pier were you m8?
            I started off at rail end and then just moved up with the tide. 2 whiting from rail end 1 from blocks and nowt on the end was there until low water.

Comment

hard lines fella am sure ya luck will change soon when the coddies bus turns up

Originally posted by WolfyDave View Post
              Me and my mate Eddie fished the Hall sunday afternoon and evening, we only managed a couple of yting and a rockling between us.
              wudnt of been you who had the rockling was it dave
              Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Working...
              X