hendon prom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hendon prom

Fished 4 till 8, non stop bites from the off no cod but good sized whities and coalies must have had 15 in total, didn't see much else get caught near where I was stood. Sea was perfect aswell so who knows where the cod are hiding.

Bait used: lug and rag tipped with crab or mussel. Bait was from coast road tackle in hordon, best lug I've ever used, not failed to catch on them yet.

Might have another look out tomorrow night, try somewhere different.

Tight lines

Caught more than me at blyth today bet ya glad ya never came only coalies,.... SS Pier thursday ?.
    Last edited by Davey-m; 15-11-2011, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Possibly, depends what happens tomorrow, still got plenty worm left so probs will, I'll text you thursday and let you know

Comment

Originally posted by codcatcherchris View Post
        Fished 4 till 8, non stop bites from the off no cod but good sized whities and coalies must have had 15 in total, didn't see much else get caught near where I was stood. Sea was perfect aswell so who knows where the cod are hiding.

Bait used: lug and rag tipped with crab or mussel. Bait was from coast road tackle in hordon, best lug I've ever used, not failed to catch on them yet.

Might have another look out tomorrow night, try somewhere different.

Tight lines
        You should do a bit better tonight, the winds haven't been the best for lifting the water but they should still put a canny push on the water there tonight, fresh crab for the cod though, if you don't have any you'll still struggle, plenty whitey's though.

Comment

Working...
        X