blyth pier 15/11/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blyth pier 15/11/11

Arrived at blyth pier about half 4 to be greeted by a flatter sea than I expected. Fished the dogleg of the pier till about 8. Only caught 2 coalies one tiddler and one just on size both went back. Got loads of crabs baits were gettin stripped quickly. Disappointing nights fishin but did meet davey m and had a good chat with him nice ta meet ya mate. Baits used were rag, frozen blacks, mussle and a few lug donated by davey. Bring on a good frost to get rid of some of these bleedin crabs.
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Sick

was sick of them on the slab yesterday myself but al still go back fishing blighters
    KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

pleased ya got a couple out mate and didnt stop on all night when there wasnt much doing, was good crack none the less and next time am up hope the fish are on

Comment

hard lines davey getting well out your comfort zone lynny,blyth, but i thinks you,ll be back to shields as it has so much to offer blyth bigger sea the better although i,ve seen a few biggys taken when it,s been flat
        Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

how,s the little 1 or should i say biggun i bet she,s doing well wish we could catch one like her
          Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Working...
          X