Silloth Prom 20/05/16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silloth Prom 20/05/16

Mark and I had a cracking trip over to Silloth tonight to fish up to high tide at midnight.

We managed one Ray each, one Doggie each and a third Ray between us (took my hook, but it got snagged up and my line snapped, 2 mins later Mark pulled it in on his line!).

Horrible weather but pleased to get a few fish, Mark got his target for the species hunt and I got my PB fish at 7lb 10oz

Marks Thornie, first cast...

The joint effort....

My PB... (on squid/sandeel, 4ft pulley, 2/0 manta)

Ron Thompson Axellerator 13’ - Penn Spinfisher 7500
    Daiwa Seahunter Z Spin 10’ - Penn Battle II 4000
    Savage Gear Bushwhacker 8’ - Shimano Ultegra 2500

FLOUNDER, SEA SCORPION, COLEY, MACKEREL, LAUNCE, WEEVER, SHORE ROCKLING, POLLOCK, BLENNY, DAB, WHITING, COD, 5B ROCKLING, PLAICE, DRAGONET, EELPOUT, COMMON EEL, THORNBACK RAY, BALLAN WRASSE, CORKWING WRASSE, TOPE, GREY GURNARD, DOGFISH, TADPOLE FISH, TURBOT, SMOOTHOUND, BASS

welldone the 2 of yous.nice PB there aswell for you andy.

Comment

Nice one lads, we're on our way there now. Poor weather forecast so we'll see how we do

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good result. We fished the same prom and blanked-mind was blowing hoolie.
        Mick.
        Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

silloth prom

hi lads am taking grandson to silloth on tuesday never been to prom can you tell me how to get there cheers tommy

Comment

well done andy mate

Comment

Originally posted by tommy bell View Post
              hi lads am taking grandson to silloth on tuesday never been to prom can you tell me how to get there cheers tommy
              Drive into Silloth, turn left along the cobbled street then turn right at the chippy. Follow the road down and into the prom car park.
              People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

silloth

cheers for the info

Comment

Originally posted by tommy bell View Post
                  It's to the left of the lifeboat station in front of the fun fair

Silloth Lifeboat Station, Silloth, The Boathouse, Lawn Terrace

Comment

Originally posted by fishingmark View Post
                    Drive into Silloth, turn left along the cobbled street then turn right at the chippy. Follow the road down and into the prom car park.

thts a great fish and chip shop by the way, always get haddock and chips after a fishing session on the prom
                    Currently using: Grey's Apollo Mk1 with Ambassedeur 7000B, Greys Bass rod with 6500, Greys lure rod with low profile blue max.

Mick's 2019 Species List: codling, dab, flounder, Pollock, bass, whiting, eel.

Comment

Working...
                    X