Tynemouth pier Pleasure match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tynemouth pier Pleasure match

Hi lads just got back from a rather wind and very cold day on Tynemouth pier was a canny day out and managed a few fish mainly whiting had about 12 in total and on my first cast had a 2lb 8oz codling canny day out and had a good laugh with the lads.

Baits used Lug & Peeler for the codling and then a mix of rag and mackerel and lug and mackerel.
    You can only catch what's in front of you

Species of 2012: Eel pout, Whiting, Codling, Flounder, Dab, Coalie Eel, Rockling Launce, Pollock, Mackerel, Weaver Fish , Granny Fish.
    Species of 2013 Codling, Dab, Whiting,

Well done Stephen - gald you had a good time. I could not get there as planned - other things cropped up.
    So long and thanks for all the fish! (www.lsbsac.co.uk)

Comment

Cheers hedley was a canny day out everyone caught bar big Al nothing took his baits and some of them were banquets lol Jim got in amongst the whiting really good day out wish i was off every wednesday lol
      You can only catch what's in front of you

Species of 2012: Eel pout, Whiting, Codling, Flounder, Dab, Coalie Eel, Rockling Launce, Pollock, Mackerel, Weaver Fish , Granny Fish.
      Species of 2013 Codling, Dab, Whiting,

Comment

See you at next Thursdays match m8.

Comment

i it was rather windy like but didnt elblanco like al lol see yous next time lads

Comment

Well done Christine!!!!

Comment

Hi Stephen, was fishing just down from you. Whitting a cast only 2 were undersize. Good sport

Comment

was this a club match as im looking to fish the peir more often beats climbing round on a night

Comment

It was a Club match in a sense - but this one was a pleasure match. One Wednesday each month we have such a non competitive match on Tynemouth Pier when the fishing is just for fun and sport - no league points to compete for.

Comment

Well done on a good session,

Regards Rushy

Comment

Working...
                    X