3rd Session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd Session

Fished some of the low water rock marks around Whitburn from 10:3am till 3:30 with "The Ghost" and joined for a short time by Codonly who was obviously on a spying mision.
    Thanks to a Rockling i didnt blank, Coddie had a small codling and "The Ghost" blanked.
    Still though had another great day, lovin it just gettin out and the benefit of two great lads expirience.

OUTLOOK UPDATE: Confident, Its coming
    When God made time he made loads of it.
    Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks

Yea. Codonly does rather have a lot of experience when it comes to blanking lol

Comment

good goin buddy...

Well done on ya little sesh mate, you caught something so ya done well and u aint blanked. I Steve (codonly) can poach a codling out of about any knook and cranny underwater, what's know as a crafty bugger!
      South Shields & District SAC

Comment

Originally posted by blackrat View Post
        Yea. Codonly does rather have a lot of experience when it comes to blanking lol
        aye ratty,i no longer use size 1'scos im no scratcha like yasel.im winter fishing now i only use 8/0 pennels when cod fishing,i get lots of bites which cud be rockling or lobsters.the baits im chucking out would last you a week,ask budgie,btw i caught the only codling of the day on virginal ground for me
        Last edited by codonly; 30-11-2011, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Well done lads. Hard work at the moment. I blanked at Seaham yesterday. Mind i was chucking full squid baits wrapped in blacks. Even used frozen Peeler and runny not a sniff of any lunkers.
          Mick.
          Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

well my father has known stevie for a long time and he is a very good angler and definetly knows his stuff wen it cums to fishing

Comment

Originally posted by totty View Post
              well my father has known stevie for a long time and he is a very good angler and definetly knows his stuff wen it cums to fishing
              Thats cos hes an owld git!!

Comment

Originally posted by codonly View Post
                aye ratty,i no longer use size 1'scos im no scratcha like yasel.im winter fishing now i only use 8/0 pennels when cod fishing,i get lots of bites which cud be rockling or lobsters.the baits im chucking out would last you a week,ask budgie,btw i caught the only codling of the day on virginal ground for me

Aye Stevie. That's why your called the chicken killer ha and the only virginal thing you got is yer wallet. Coz yer never have opened it. TOUCHÉ

Comment

Originally posted by blackrat View Post
                  Aye Stevie. That's why your called the chicken killer ha and the only virginal thing you got is yer wallet. Coz yer never have opened it. TOUCHÉ
                  me wallets empty,just spent all me hard earned on a pile of 8/0, yes ratty 8/0 cod hooks.
                  if you want me to give you some cod rigs to copy just let me know

Comment

Working...
                  X