Dunstanbrough Castle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunstanbrough Castle

Fished up there on Wed, fished from 8am-3pm, ended up with 2 sized whiting and My Pal the same, quite Dissapointing...
    Started off a cracking morning till about 10:30 then the wind came into play...
    The highlight of the day was seein a group of Dolphins Swimmimg about !!!
    Was wondering what My M8 had in His Flask when He said hed just seen a Dolphin !!!
    Gana have a blast up there in the Summer, Bait n Float Fishing, n abit Spinning aswell....
    Al buy wor lass a Jigsaw or summik to keep Her amused in the Caravan
    GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

you went you tried and didnt blank

luvverly walk too
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

dunstandrough castle

hi i fished there last sataday got 3 codling about 2 lb and 5 whiting going up tomoz night fishing in to sataday

Comment

Was thinking a bit bk ago to fish up ther but did not know you cude but naw a no you can Can ya pitch a tent up ect
        Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Well ya cudnt peg it. As it's a rock mark. Not sure if u could camp abit nearer to castle where there's grass...
          Sure sum1 will na...
          Would be good to do it tho... Up early and back Fishing!!! It's a canny walk to say the least!! Haha. Nice walk tho....
          GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

Sounds a corker session bestie, catching fish in wind with dolphins swimming about and a mate with a flask of magic shrooms what more could ya want.
            Last edited by Pete from shields; 02-12-2011, 09:13 AM.

Comment

you might have better luck just down the tyne mate,love fishing up dunsterborough in the boat was up there all the time when i had my fast fisher in amble

Comment

worth a go m8 was a lad had a ling from there 9lb if i remember last year it wud been the shore caught record but he was pursuaded to return it after a pic
                Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by billyturbot View Post
                  you might have better luck just down the tyne mate,love fishing up dunsterborough in the boat was up there all the time when i had my fast fisher in amble
                  20 years agoit was nowt to see a dozen or more small boats around therennow your lucky if you see a couple
                  AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
                    worth a go m8 was a lad had a ling from there 9lb if i remember last year it wud been the shore caught record but he was pursuaded to return it after a pic

are you sure about that, just i was fishing the rocks at craster last year and a young lad and his dad came down to say hello and see if i had caught owt, i showed him my catch then the young lad gets this beast of a ling out of his bag, must have been around the 9lb mark. i'm also sure there was mention of it on here to as folk were trying to find out who it was.

this i what i posted last year "i was speaking to a young lad and his dad who had been up to the castle fishing, the lad had a decent 5lb ish ling caught on macky fillet", so maybe it was a different lad.
                    Last edited by marksworld; 02-12-2011, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X