dunstanbrough castle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dunstanbrough castle

whet up sat morning 2.30 am fished till 11.30 am 2 coaleys 1 flattie 1 codling about 2 lb all went back to live another day try again next weekend

well done,must have been a bit spooky up there at 02 30
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

dunstandrough castle

it is abit the wind didnot help

Comment

its a spooky place when the mist comes in as well, well done on ya catch and here is a story about the place...............Great Castles - Legends - The Ghosts of Dunstanburgh Castle

Comment

Originally posted by marksworld View Post
          its a spooky place when the mist comes in as well, well done on ya catch and here is a story about the place...............Great Castles - Legends - The Ghosts of Dunstanburgh Castle
          Probs the worst person 2 read that! Al not be gannin back there in a hurry. Haha...
          GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

dunstandrough castle

cheers m8 read story havent see a ghost or a big cod yet ill keep an eye out for 1 next weekend

Comment

Originally posted by BestNest View Post
              "... Al not be gannin back there in a hurry ...Haha "
              " ...The Earls' ghost has been spotted around the castle ... with a facial expression still bearing the pain and horror he suffered .."

Mock ye not. I knaw how it feels when ya drop a 20 punder off them cliffs.

Comment

there are a few on here that know its not the ghosts up there that scare the buggery out of me but the dam red eyed evil sheep!!

Comment

Originally posted by BestNest View Post
                  Probs the worst person 2 read that! Al not be gannin back there in a hurry. Haha...
                  as soon as the dark sets in up there i head home or to the jolly fisherman , i hate fishing in the dark on my own

Comment

as soon as the dark sets in up there i head home or to the jolly fisherman , i hate fishing in the dark on my own
                    a few years back i had some weird pic's that i took in the rooms up there mark m8, i just took a hour out from fishing the point with a m8 & went on a spook hunt & as u said it adds 2 the effect when its thick with fog alli could see was 2 ft infront of me in the grounds itself but clear in the rooms.it dose'nt bother me but coming back out the castle arch way on way home it sounded like an army marching behind us on the gravel lol my m8 dose'nt like owt like that so he his cheeks were clamped tight lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Billzo View Post
                      a few years back i had some weird pic's that i took in the rooms up there mark m8, i just took a hour out from fishing the point with a m8 & went on a spook hunt & as u said it adds 2 the effect when its thick with fog alli could see was 2 ft infront of me in the grounds itself but clear in the rooms.it dose'nt bother me but coming back out the castle arch way on way home it sounded like an army marching behind us on the gravel lol my m8 dose'nt like owt like that so he his cheeks were clamped tight lmfao.
                      i would have been running LOL

Comment

haha ghost hunters PMSL i wud sh!t me kegs like
                        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

me and tompa fished Howick a few year back, it was pitch black and we were about 20 feet apart, i was that focused on my tip light i never heard or saw him come up to me and offer a bullet until the bag was in my face, i nearly craped myself LOL. When its dark up there it's dark!!

Comment

i hate fishing in the dark on my own
                            You'll never make a 'proper angler'
                            Last edited by Ivor Spraggon; 05-12-2011, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor Spraggon View Post
                              You'll never make a 'proper angler'
                              ........ha ha ha ha, i will have you know i fish by myself in the dark under duress and with nerves that resemble Fraser from Dads Army

Comment

Working...
                              X