Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blank for me (again!) But others landed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank for me (again!) But others landed.

Whey got to Roker Pier at 5ish and was fishing (top of the tiles...if that means abything to anyone).
    My goal was maccy bashing but the little suckers aren't in yet!! And that's the only reason I blankes...honest

Couple of gents to my left caught whiting and couple of young lads by the steps caught a couple of flatties and a pollock (i think). So the fish are out there it appears, just no mackerel.

All good though as I had a chat with real pleasant old boy in a green flannel waste coat and canadian type green thermal hat, he said they where pulling full strings out last may.
    And as a chap who came along at 6pm(ish) said "someones gotta catch 'em first!".

Moral of the story, might have blanked but had a real chilled out time n' the fish are out there, just not mackerel yet.

Happy angling people.
    You know,i have one simple request and that's to catch sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their heads!!

a day out fishing is better than sitting in the house in front of the telly even if you get nowt
    consett warlord retired

Comment

Working...
    X