a cod or two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a cod or two

sat night started with me and a couple of mates heading down to a fav bass hot spot of ours, we got down for about 6 and after 1 chuck resulted in a verdict of the sea to big stuff this for a laugh, however we decided on a chuck into newbiggin bay cos i had had a nice one on fri night.
    we fished there till about 10 and to be honest it was a load of sh**e resulting in 2 small whiteing, my mate was dieing of man flu and sub zero temretures so i took him home and on the way back to mine i thought i'll give it an hour at sandy bay, glad i did
    first hoy missed a bite second hoy cod about 1.5 lbs 3rd hoy bass 1.5lb 4th hoy resulted in the best fight ive had from a cod the thing went off like a train so after an epic battle got it in a cod of 7lb 2 oz, anyone looking down would have thought i was a maniac dancing around on a frozen beach at midnight hahah anyways happy hunting guys.

well done fella

Comment

Fish

Nice fish,well done for going back out would have been easy to call it a night.

Comment

Well done cracking cod. Just shows to keep at it.
        Mick.
        Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

nice fish son i fished cresswell untill one ish one 2lb,er well done , jamcod

Comment

nice fish well done

Comment

well done mate i would have been dancing 2

Comment

nice one mate well done

Comment

Good fish mate! mates fished blyth beach the bottom of cliffs last night and not even a sniff! well done

Comment

anoller nice fish welldone mate
                    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

good catch it would have been the easy option to go home with how cold it was well done

Comment

great catch very well done lad hope theres more to come for you .

Comment

Nice fish fella well done😉

Comment

Working...
                          X