smiths dock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• smiths dock

sneaked onto the corner about half 2 today seing as i got an early finish at work, bites from the off but couldnt seem to connect, eventually landed an undersized codling and things started to pick up abit, was just using 1 hook pulleys n managed to hook a trace i lost resulting in a tripple shot! all to gether i managed 3 undersize codlin 2 coalie, and a hermit crab that looked like some 1 had curled 1 oot on its shell! nice couple hours out down th river

Last edited by john-k; 16-01-2012, 08:15 PM.

Originally posted by john-k View Post
    and a hermit crab that looked like some 1 had curled 1 oot on its shell!]
    PMSL!

Kanny few hours to end the working day

Comment

aye nice one mate and prob one of my rigs av lost a few there haha
      cheers pop65

Comment

forgot to add bait used was just lug cos billys didnt have any rag also got collard off 2 blokes and filled out a survey about how fishing affects the local aconomy or summit like that, said it was there first day doing it and will be doing it for a while walking up and down the river so expect to be gettin disturbed lads

Comment

Haha nice 1 john... better than we managed all day yesterday!

Comment

aye mick mate was a canny couple hours for a spur ov the moment sesh like

Comment

LOL I thought straight away about the curley poop lol, nice session mate.

Comment

aye u can imagine me first thoughts wen it came over th railings, anah there is alot ov **** floatin in th tyne but that takes the ****!

Comment

nice turd crab kidda
                  pb s ling 24lbs cod 10.7 lbs pollock 9.5 lbs mission on to beat these

Comment

Working...
                  X