Garry's cod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garry's cod

Garry asked me to put this up for him as he was having a problem, will post one of mine when they have been in papers

Alan

nice one garry

Comment

Nice fish mate. Is this one of these that was caught early saturday morning lower tyne estuary

Comment

belter m8 is this the 17lber

just realised on another post from garry 15lb +

edited
        Last edited by codseeker; 29-01-2012, 11:20 PM. Reason: :)
        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
          belter m8 is this the 17lber
          thats the 15 pounder i think m8 the 17 on another thread
          did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

fantastic m8 well done
            did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Nice one Garry - loving the pristine red smock as well; does that only get put on for special occasions??

Gary
              ....fishin' accomplished......

Whitley Bay Angling Society
              on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/whitleybayanglingsoc/

Comment

cheers for the reply lads this is the 15lb6 fish ,the red smock is alan charltons as he took a few photos,thanks to him ,like to thank simon from lewis tackle for grabbing the slab for me well done to him,i beat my pb by 9lb lol ,i dont think ill ever beat that now but still buzzing thanks garry

Comment

That's a smashing fish Gary, like the lads have said well done.

Regards Ian

Comment

Originally posted by garry36 View Post
                    cheers for the reply lads this is the 15lb6 fish ,the red smock is alan charltons as he took a few photos,thanks to him ,like to thank simon from lewis tackle for grabbing the slab for me well done to him,i beat my pb by 9lb lol ,i dont think ill ever beat that now but still buzzing thanks garry
                    I thought it might have been Alan's lol - well done on the new pb as well; like you say the bigger they get the harder they are to beat....been waiting 30 years to beat mine of 14lb 4oz! (in fact haven't had a doubler since then!).

Gary
                    ....fishin' accomplished......

Whitley Bay Angling Society
                    on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/whitleybayanglingsoc/

Comment

Well done Gary on a great catch. The colour on that fish looks really nice, smokey coloured a bit like a coalie.. Bet you'll be buzzing for weeks.

Comment

As allready said gary thats a cracking fish mate, well deserved And indeed its almost a bad thing to catch one that big because every fishing session after just wont cut the mustard But... Atleast that session was worth it
                        Cod Mission: Cod over 5lb!

Success: 27/09/12

PB COD!!!: 9lb 13OZ!

Chance of Success?: Dismal, But possible!

Comment

very nice fish mate a bet you were buzzing as well very well done on your new pb lets hope these eastly winds push a few more in
                          cheers pop65

Comment

cracking fish, only in my dreams eh

Comment

well done mate nice fish youve got there hope its my turn tnite

Comment

Working...
                              X