Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!!!!! 1st time tomorro on a rock mark !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!!!! 1st time tomorro on a rock mark !!!!!

have bean ask by
    Blanked again
    (Davie) if a wont to cum along to a sesh to morrow aye was lyk yes so hoping to get a fish hehe haha as 1st time all be fishing a rock mark so fingers crossed and toes to lol any tips lads
    Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

aye be careful with any sea away
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
      aye be careful with any sea away
      you bet all be fine hehe
      Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

I will have a spy what the sea's like in the morning mate. If it's looking a bit dodgy we will still fish but it will be somewhere with a bit of shelter, maybe haven rocks??? But will defo be fishing somewhere.
        Davy
        Tight lines
        Davy

Comment

Originally posted by Blanked again View Post
          I will have a spy what the sea's like in the morning mate. If it's looking a bit dodgy we will still fish but it will be somewhere with a bit of shelter, maybe haven rocks??? But will defo be fishing somewhere.
          Davy
          aye sweet nice ov you m8t taking me out and getting to new spots

Comment

No problem mate. Lots of people on here have given me loads of help both boat and shore fishing so i don't mind helping others out. I'm sure we can all learn from each other. I might also need someone to carry all my fish back to the car
            Tight lines
            Davy

Comment

Originally posted by Blanked again View Post
              No problem mate. Lots of people on here have given me loads of help both boat and shore fishing so i don't mind helping others out. I'm sure we can all learn from each other. I might also need someone to carry all my fish back to the car
              hahahahah more lyk other way around lol any chance stopping off at a takel shop on thw way to morro as well if not to much fuss

Comment

Good luck lads hope yas get some biggies.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete from shields View Post
                  Good luck lads hope yas get some biggies.
                  all be happy with one but goal iz to get bigger than a 2lb cod 2lb wighting and 1.8oz flounder and 1.6oz place thats my target to beat up to now lol

Comment

good luck boys and be safe
                    KOMPRESSOR SPORT
                    PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
                    PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
                    OKUMA TRIO 55
                    YUKI RUBYMAR
                    RON THOMPSON TYRON
                    SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty91 View Post
                      have bean ask by
                      Blanked again
                      (Davie) if a wont to cum along to a sesh to morrow aye was lyk yes so hoping to get a fish hehe haha as 1st time all be fishing a rock mark so fingers crossed and toes to lol any tips lads
                      you must be mad!! sea is goin to be 9 to 10 foot tomorrow . i wouldnt even risk it mate , keith
                      pb = boat - 24lb cod , 22lb ling ,11lb coalfish
                      shore = 12lb cod , 7lb pollock

kompressor ss
                      conoflex nemesis slr
                      carbon metal crest

penn 525 mag 2
                      saltist 20h
                      penn fathom 15

Comment

Originally posted by KEITH123 View Post
                        you must be mad!! sea is goin to be 9 to 10 foot tomorrow . i wouldnt even risk it mate , keith
                        If that forecast turns out to be correct we will not be heading out on the rocks mate. No fish is worth that but will fish a more sheltered spot.
                        Davy
                        Tight lines
                        Davy

Comment

any wers good for me as long it safe as it any river are pear aye fish to be aunst as tackes me about hour to get to cos on my scooter lol and limit space to

Comment

Good luck i would love to see you pull a massive double figure in be safe
                            Its the early bird that gets the worm but the 2nd mouse that gets the cheese

Comment

Have a good one lads, im hoping to get out on my first rock mark soon like with a little help from the NESA members hope you catch one of these double figure cod thats been getting caught everywhere lately. Stay safe!!
                              2011 : Coalfish, Codling, Common Eel, Dab, Flounder, Launce, Plaice, Whiting.

2012 : Whiting

Comment

Working...
                              X