Littlehaven South Shields 30/1/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Littlehaven South Shields 30/1/12

Thought id get out for a few hours today with some leftover bait i had in the fridge, headed down to Littlehaven as ive not fished there yet and it made a change from the Walkway.
    Used up my fresh yellowtails and mussel and thought i might get a few bites with the sea being churned up a bit last night but not a nibble
    While winding in one of my casts i felt something heavy on the end and wound in a tackle ball of someones summer flatty rigs with beads and sequins of every colour complete with hooks and weights so at least i had something to take home.
    Nice peaceful afternoon tho and met lots of nosey dogs who came over to say hi
    2011 : Coalfish, Codling, Common Eel, Dab, Flounder, Launce, Plaice, Whiting.

2012 : Whiting

me and my son were down same venue friday from 4pm till 8.30 pm total crap bait left going to slab tuesday evening hope thats better
    KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

Thanks for update lads. Out tomorrow somewhere and Walkway was on reserve list. Hoping to get on Roker pier.
      Mick.
      Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

cant see you getting on roker pier mate the seas picking up a bit now
        PLACES IVE FISHED..

CHESIL BEACH DORSET, PORTLAND ROCKS DORSET, DUNGEONESS BEACH KENT, PORTHCAUL WALES,
        BLACKWATER ESTUARY ESSEX, HAYLING ISLAND

Comment

Fished there sunday night and had 2 good sized coalies first 2 casts..but the rain got the better of me so had 2 more casts and went home..hope to get out this sunday somewhere around marsden

Comment

I was supposed to be out Sunday but the weather put me off mate, would be looking to get out on Sunday myself if u dont mind me tagging along this week? Not too early tho cos im at work til 5am Sunday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by stevie h View Post
              I was supposed to be out Sunday but the weather put me off mate, would be looking to get out on Sunday myself if u dont mind me tagging along this week? Not too early tho cos im at work til 5am Sunday morning.
              yea I was soaked through by my 4th cast so left, Was looking like a productive session too.
              Sure mate I wont be going out until the evening so yeah just let me know what time..infact I will check the tide tables

Comment

Ok sound mate, anytimes good for me so just let me know

Comment

Working...
                X