sea has come away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sea has come away

Just been down Whitley on my bike and didn't have a camera to post a picture of the sea but it looks like the biggest of the season so far.

Originally posted by hughgee View Post
    Just been down Whitley on my bike and didn't have a camera to post a picture of the sea but it looks like the biggest of the season so far.
    hopefully not too big too fish tonight

Comment

Depends where you're going mate, I think you might struggle on a beach, it's coming from east/south east but few rock marks i can think of that would be spot on

Comment

I'm out Friday night/Saturday morning, care to share any of those rock marks if they are safe in the dark?
        Trips so far 2012, 2
        Blanks 0
        Species, Whiting, Flounder, Dab.

Comment

Depends where you're going mate, I think you might struggle on a beach, it's coming from east/south east but few rock marks i can think of that would be spot on
          well was hoping to hit a beach just have to wait and see what happens if not may have to wait until it dies off abit

Comment

Originally posted by scratcher View Post
            I'm out Friday night/Saturday morning, care to share any of those rock marks if they are safe in the dark?
            Beadnell's my favourite in a south easterly, most of the smaller skeers fish. Cullernose Point too and if you are looking for a beach, had some cracking fish and good bags from Whitburn in a SE and it may be fishable by Friday night. Need to fish it last few down,first couple back with lug towards the natural harbour end.

Comment

its been away for the last 2 days
              Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
                its been away for the last 2 days
                Not like this it hasn't mate. It's big at Tynemouth now and I haven't seen it this right this season.

Comment

Just been down to Roker and its breaking over the pier

Comment

fished whitley beach last night conditions were perfect - not a bite. down to low water, yellows, not a bite?

Comment

We're gonna try our luck on Tynemouth pier the neet...
                      Jamie.

PB: 10lb 2Oz, Whitley Beach (5/12/12)

Comment

Originally posted by Splythy View Post
                        We're gonna try our luck on Tynemouth pier the neet...
                        never know m8 might get yourself 1 of these monsters that seems to be swimming around our shores at the moment. where going to try the beach tonight see what happens might be to rough thoguh
                        Last edited by pop65; 31-01-2012, 01:37 PM.

Comment

was down the front myself this morning, good sea running get out there
                          Alan

Comment

Aye, Beadnell for me the night ( unless you've any suggestions Alan) with Vicflange. Gonna fish the two gullys behind the little shop on the front. Crab, squid and blueys. Feeling confident which normally equals blank but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by pop65 View Post
                              never know m8 might get yourself 1 of these monsters that seems to be swimming around our shores at the moment. where going to try the beach tonight see what happens might be to rough thoguh
                              Hope so m8, considering my pb is only aboot 3lb it's canny unlikely, but, u never na!
                              Jamie.

PB: 10lb 2Oz, Whitley Beach (5/12/12)

Comment

Working...
                              X