Horden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horden

Fished couple hours tonite 7 till 9. Great conditions with canny sea on but fishable. Had ne worm left so used Razor ,muscle , squid and frozen peeler. Not a sausage or should a say fish.
    Will be out again soon to get amonst them before its too late.

horden beach sucks ass big time lol i live in horden and i dont fish ther

Comment

Should be fish there over the next couple of days when it dies down.Lug and fresh blacks will be the best bait.You need to fish a bit longer than 2hrs like or you may be faced with another blank ..was there many down fishing? i went down this morning to have a look at the water and it was way to rough.

Comment

i live blackhall, if anyones going for a sesh1 sometime al tag along like, no car atm so cant fish much further away unless i go with me pal, had a few seshs down the beach and blanked a few times and had 2 under sized whiting one time , fished the open and all i managed was a weaver!
        You Hurd the man tubs...get undressed !

Comment

There were bout half a doz lads fishing . With work and the tides two hours was all I could do . Its hard to juggle the two together.

Comment

was out tonight nice roll on sea . nice conditions not too cold . bout 5 other anglers all codless myself included . big baits all coming back untouched. maybe tomoro will be better.. to the gentleman who gave me his runnydown and rag thanks.
            Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
            Kompressor SS /slosh30
            tt sport /525 mag

Comment

Horden sucks ? Haha in mine mind and a lot of gud fisherman it's 1 ov the best beaches about. U have 2 move about 2 find the fish but iv had my best ever season down there and seen sum huge bags and sum big fish. I suggest u do ya homework and u will defo get amongst them. They'll b there after this blow

Comment

Originally posted by leonburey View Post
                horden beach sucks ass big time lol i live in horden and i dont fish ther
                You've been fishing roker to much, get ya arse home and catch some proper big coddies!!!
                South Shields & District SAC

Comment

Originally posted by Rhodes 1 View Post
                  Horden sucks ? Haha in mine mind and a lot of gud fisherman it's 1 ov the best beaches about. U have 2 move about 2 find the fish but iv had my best ever season down there and seen sum huge bags and sum big fish. I suggest u do ya homework and u will defo get amongst them. They'll b there after this blow
                  Agree with u m8,ive had a lot of fish from horden this season.i'll be down tonite once i sort sum bait out.ive just been down to have a look at the water and it looks spot on.heres a few pics of fish ive had since mid october.

Comment

Working...
                  X