Frenchmans point 31-1-12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenchmans point 31-1-12

Fished off the point last night, expectations were high with the sea that was on. Fished from 6pm till about half 9, very windy in the open. Only managed one coalie, baits were coming back untouched, very disappointing
    Going back out tonight, don't know wether to try there again or try the slab area on shields pier?
    Chris

hardlines chris thought you would of had a fish off thier mate
    Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

frenchmans

fished at johnsons on saturday same baits came back untouched blanked again

Comment

i fished it monday , had a few bites my mate had 2 small whities

Comment

I fished it monday night with mickyo and Mr Cooper and it was perfect, result was one foul hooked undersize chicken! What time were you there Jaws? 2 lads were in the cubby hole on the point when i was there. Pretty cold but been worse. Sea was mint though.
          Last edited by jamiebrennan; 01-02-2012, 09:31 PM. Reason: missed a bit out

Comment

hardlines mate not been to frenchies since i saw you there and them 2 lads were fishing off the front with 1 of them tring to tell you how to cast and the same 1 telling me i wouldnt catch nowt unless i blasted it out i would have thought it would have fished in these se seas might be that the tides are on the small side

Comment

it was me jamie (paul fenwick) in the cubby hole, i was taking whities on 5/0 hooks and glocka went off the end, very dissapointing that 6 of us fishing and not one codling all night

Comment

I fished the shelf on Tuesday night and had 3 good coleys! Which I returned. Sea was spot on. No cod.
                Stay safe!
                Enjoy your fishing!
                Take your rubbish home!
                Rocker.

Comment

anything get pulled out from the slab/1st gates area last night then?

Comment

Originally posted by super-MAGuire View Post
                    not up untill i left about 10pm. just small stuff.
                    Chris

Comment

Originally posted by hulme6612 View Post
                      Fished off the point last night, expectations were high with the sea that was on. Fished from 6pm till about half 9, very windy in the open. Only managed one coalie, baits were coming back untouched, very disappointing
                      Going back out tonight, don't know wether to try there again or try the slab area on shields pier?
                      love frechmans me. dont no why never caught nowt special there just love it. tho my uncle has had a few decent fish off there. keep at it its bound to hoy a nice fish up with the way the areas fishing. saying that the bigus seem to be in the river's

Comment

Originally posted by super-MAGuire View Post
                        Mate a was on the rubble last night nowt all along there but did see one about 2 lb from the brigade hut about 10 pm. Canny few anglers all the way along there up to the gate all with not a lot.
                        When God made time he made loads of it.
                        Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks

Comment

its that frenchies shelf got me worried it wobbles with any bit swell hitting it
                          Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Codseeker it does like to dance when the sea is away, it must be letting us know the sea is just right to catch a fish lol

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
                              its that frenchies shelf got me worried it wobbles with any bit swell hitting it
                              Aye, it wobbles a bit when its gettin blasted by the sea!
                              and its loaded with rats!
                              Stay safe!
                              Enjoy your fishing!
                              Take your rubbish home!
                              Rocker.

Comment

Working...
                              X