Blyth beach/whitley beach 2/2/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blyth beach/whitley beach 2/2/12

Fished meggies burn at blyth last night sea had dropped right off tides were not great as low water was 2mtrs got there at 4pm 1.15hrs before low water and fished 2.5hrs back up
    we had to wade onto first sandbar to chuck into channel results i sized whitey bout 1lb for me son and nowt formeself.
    moved onto whitley beach just to left of bandstand fished here till bout 10pm result 2 undersized coalys and that was it
    spoke to couple of guys who fished middle bogs nowt there and didnt see oot come offf whitley either thought there would of been few brought in due to sea running for few days im wondering if they have went off to spawn as were in to feb now
    all in all still nice to get out
    baits used lug rag razor bluey
    cheers pop65
    Last edited by pop65; 03-02-2012, 04:48 PM.

Hellow m8, me and me pal fished the sluice from 6 till 12 saw the lights
    alang there and thought you must be catching we gan alang there usaly, sorry to hear u didnt de nowt,al we had was 6 whiting and 3 small codling all returned. anyway just keep trying better than sitting in the hoose m8.

Comment

My mate and I were fishing Blyth to the left of middle toilets,not one bite
      In order to become "old & wise", you must first be young & stupid.
      Age and experience will beat youth and enthusiasm every time.
      Youth and Skill is no match for Age and Treachery.

This link is good for tide and weather and more http://magicseaweed.com/Tynemouth-Lo...rt/26/tide/uk/

Comment

i think we just need that sea to get away lads ,fingers crossed
        species so far :cod,whiting,coalie,dab,flounder ,plaice,3bearded rockling,mackeral,granny fish best for 2012 :6lbcod

Comment

Originally posted by j the kipper View Post
          Hellow m8, me and me pal fished the sluice from 6 till 12 saw the lights
          alang there and thought you must be catching we gan alang there usaly, sorry to hear u didnt de nowt,al we had was 6 whiting and 3 small codling all returned. anyway just keep trying better than sitting in the hoose m8.
          aye mate we norm fish there a had 6lb out of there last time but tides wernt great and i thought with good seas running up to last night mite of brought them in and i agree you catch nowt sitting at home tides next wkend are spot on with low water 23.35 at .38mtrs if we get good wind that would be ideal be able to get right out over back sand bar
          cheers pop65

Comment

Originally posted by Mad as a fish View Post
            My mate and I were fishing Blyth to the left of middle toilets,not one bite
            yeh we saw headlights mate was it yous that moved near to us then moved back to mid toilets i noticed some big changes to beach since last there different holes and not as steep in places
            cheers pop65

Comment

Originally posted by pop65 View Post
              yeh we saw headlights mate was it yous that moved near to us then moved back to mid toilets i noticed some big changes to beach since last there different holes and not as steep in places
              cheers pop65
              We did not move but the two lads to the right of us moved North and came back.
              In order to become "old & wise", you must first be young & stupid.
              Age and experience will beat youth and enthusiasm every time.
              Youth and Skill is no match for Age and Treachery.

This link is good for tide and weather and more http://magicseaweed.com/Tynemouth-Lo...rt/26/tide/uk/

Comment

All in All that beach didnt produce last ngt ,the conditions were spot on,theres always nxt time ah ,dont think anyware fished after that little bit sea that was on ,we fished newbiggin ngt before 1 flatty n 1small codling that was it,

Comment

Working...
                X