Roker pier 14/2/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roker pier 14/2/12

fished the end along with my son ,Andrew and Horney,nice swell, loads of whities came in,met codseaker from this site nice bloke,no cod but went home with 20 sizable whities,not all caught by us,got given 6,bait used crab,lug,mussel,small squid,mackrel fillet, the lug tipped with squid worked the best,Still praying for a cod for the table

well nice meeting ya ,few fish shown a lil improvement from the night before but nee coddys to be seen except me mate had one closer down on the pier 2lb odd and heard of one 4lb the usual suspect i think from the barrier area
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

I ended up getting heaviest fish with one of those whiteys. 1lb 2 lol. There was a few more caught but luckily none of that size. No cod coming from wherry or shelf!!
      <i>Put back what you don't need.</i>

Comment

Originally posted by Mogthemackem View Post
        I ended up getting heaviest fish with one of those whiteys. 1lb 2 lol. There was a few more caught but luckily none of that size. No cod coming from wherry or shelf!!
        was there many fished last neet would of come down but keeping me bait for tonight and tomorrow..
        Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

haha daz i says ya probs win with that about a 1lb lol
          Panel Pin Champ

Comment

And you were right lol. Was only half a dozen Eddie mate. You were probs best off keeping your bait as sea's well away now

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
              well nice meeting ya ,few fish shown a lil improvement from the night before but nee coddys to be seen except me mate had one closer down on the pier 2lb odd and heard of one 4lb the usual suspect i think from the barrier area
              And its nice senior members have the time to talk to us mear mortals,good luck pal hope to meet you again

Comment

Hope you enjoyed your whiteys

Comment

Hope you enjoyed your whiteys
                  you are still king i see

Comment

They're certainly still attracted to my baits Simon lol

Comment

Working...