old fishermen never die--they just put there rods away

Comment

Interesting read, you got me looking for ghost books on eBay now

Comment

Originally posted by bigriver View Post
        did anybody watch Mrs Browns Boys last night? what a scream it was

Comment

Never fished the place in the dark before.........only in daylight. Don't fancy anything putting "the willies" up me !!!

Comment

fished it loads of times in dark, dose'nt bother me as ive had some strange pics that i have taken while walking through the old grounds but still go back. the sheep can give u a scare mind when you just catch the red eyes in your headlamp when they just lifed there heads just feet away from u lol.
            i have even fished it when u cant see your hand infront of your face, thick of fog.

Comment

Originally posted by bigriver View Post
              WE aint been there but we have lots of places in Northumberland.

The Psychic Biker Meets the Extreme Ghost Hunter: Amazon.co.uk: Paul Green, Stephen Lambert: Books
              THE PSYCHIC BIKER

Comment

Haunted Northumberland by Darren W. Ritson and Ghostly Northumberland by Rob Kirkup is a great read if your into stuff like that.

Both writers do cumbria,tyne & wear and berwick etc too

Comment

I know Darren,not sure about Rob.
                  Our stuff is a bit different to his.
                  Some history but mainly personal exp,laughs and trying to look for a logical reason for " stuff".
                  You should read the chapter on The Wallaw in Blyth
                  One chapter from Keilder is currently being edited for TV pilot in the USA.
                  We were filming there couple of months ago
                  THE PSYCHIC BIKER

Comment

Originally posted by Billzo View Post
                    fished it loads of times in dark, dose'nt bother me as ive had some strange pics that i have taken while walking through the old grounds but still go back. the sheep can give u a scare mind when you just catch the red eyes in your headlamp when they just lifed there heads just feet away from u lol.
                    i have even fished it when u cant see your hand infront of your face, thick of fog.
                    I billzo divnt forget those little mice's there all our the place.

Comment

I dont blame that knight in the story who went into the room and saw the beautiful maiden, i'd have got the horn as well.......great read

Comment

Strange pics? That sounds interesting. Can you post some?

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderpants View Post
                          Strange pics? That sounds interesting. Can you post some?
                          sorry dont think i have them now m8 but will have a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Lowrider View Post
                            its a cany walk paul m8, not alot left but i had weird pics in the little room 2 the left as u go through the main archway.
                            the thing that got me the first time i was coming back through the archway on way home on my own & u r walking on gravel through the arch that is about 15-20ft long & it sounded like an army marching behind me, that made me look behind me a few times lol.

Comment

its a cany walk paul m8, not alot left but i had weird pics in the little room 2 the left as u go through the main archway.
                              the thing that got me the first time i was coming back through the archway on way home on my own & u r walking on gravel through the arch that is about 15-20ft long & it sounded like an army marching behind me, that made me look behind me a few times lol.
                              Lost me as to where you are talking of Bill
                              THE PSYCHIC BIKER

Comment

Working...
                              X