canny spinning session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canny spinning session

started on blyth pier, with me m8 lucky chris (chris72) on nesa, anyway the water`s still mucky with all the rain, but we still had a few chucks. and true to his name, chris got a nice macy.
    after a while we set off along to collywell for a look, kept gannin to cullercoats, had a few casts, but nowt doin, so we headed for tynemouth.....!
    chris will tell you all, a love fishing along there, but can`t always get, so a was looking forward to a good night.
    first cast on me 7 foot light rod, snagged up, did`nt get the words out me mouth, wen me snagg made a run for it, it had me all over the place, belter, then it surfaced and a sh*t meself, thanks to the lads, chris (limpett), david and his m8 for lifting there rods so a could pull it round towards the steps, and thanks to chris72 for the help at the steps, a landed me first pollock, 8lb on light gear. got another two after that and a coley, but was still buzzin of the big 1
    chris has pics to put on later, as me phone`s dodgy.
    that`s about it.

cracking fish that mate well pleased will look out for the pic soon
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

That's a smashing pollock mate, especially to get it on the light gear - looking forward to seeing the picture!

Gary
      ....fishin' accomplished......

Whitley Bay Angling Society
      on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/whitleybayanglingsoc/

Comment

has promised but i carnt access my photobucket account so maybe anyone can snatch this pics and do the good thing but here goes for now cracking fish mate
        Attached Files
        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

That's a real belter m8, well done!
          Stay safe!
          Enjoy your fishing!
          Take your rubbish home!
          Rocker.

Comment

thats a cracker that mate well done why drive all the way 2 the mull when u can get them on ya doorstep lol.
            Pb 13lb 14 oz Cod July 2016

Comment

thats a cracker that mate well done why drive all the way 2 the mull when u can get them on ya doorstep lol.
              Pb 13lb 14 oz Cod July 2016

Comment

Wow! Great stuff Davey.
                Cheers, Keith.

Comment

thats a cracking fish m8 big well donze

Comment

thanks lads and cheers codseeker, think you got me cv and family photo`s the lot, told you a was`nt much kop with the computer.

Comment

what a lovely fish!! pure muscle!!

Comment

Nice one!

Absolute cracker that one mate, very well done. Bet it was a nightmare getting that one up the pier wall!!
                        Regards
                        Si

www.facebook.com/simon.todd.12

http://www.nesa.co.uk/forums/lure-fishing/

************************************************** ******

Comment

nice one davey, i was going to fish tynemouth lastnight aswell.

Comment

Well done Davey, that's a cracking fish and gives us all hope in this horrid weather we have.

Comment

Nice one m8. How come every time we go out we get nowt. every time we fish alone we get fish doesn't bode well for the winter

ps I want my rod back
                              I've got worms

Comment

Working...
                              X