What a crackin day ! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a crackin day ! :)

I arivved down at shields pier at 12 noon weather was beutiful. Set up on the brass ball and 1st chuck i pulled in a coalie at 33cm it soon died off with a bit of tide running so i had a change of plan
    Fished the south east corner for the rest of the day and again 1st chuck i lifted into a nice fish, a clean fresh run codling at 3.5lb this carried on for the rest of the day pulling in codling after codling and a very nice whitey aswell
    Got some great footage of the 1st storm that came over
    Then the second storm came and it was time to leave pier watchmen walked us down to make sure things went smoothly whilst gettin a good drenching and some crackin forked lightning WOW what a storm it was aswell i left the pier at 5pm and have just got in te house now with jelp of my dads 4x4
    Finished the day off with
    6 codling 1 undersize
    1 coalie and 1 whitey
    Also seen a lovely octopus fetched in off the small wall
    Baits used fresh crab

Last edited by Guest; 13-07-2012, 12:10 PM.

well done dave ,i was down yesterday and only got dabs and whiting and the odd plaice well done mate
    species so far :cod,whiting,coalie,dab,flounder ,plaice,3bearded rockling,mackeral,granny fish best for 2012 :6lbcod

Comment

thats an excellent days catch by anyones standards welldone mate well pleased
      Panel Pin Champ

Comment

I honestly believe i cudda stayed down and took alot more if the weather played ball you wouldnt believe its nearly july

Comment

great catch and cracking pictures m8, well done.

Comment

great sesh mate
            when the wet stuff was pelting down in my heart of hearts the first thing i thought of was=hope no poor buggers are out fishing in this!!
            weatherd the storm matey!! (pardon the pun)

Comment

Nice one well dune and yup you woodint think it wood u
              Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Nice report and a cracking sesh mate, well done. Hope there's one or two left for saturday like

Comment

thats a great catch for winter never mind erm.......cough..summer well done

Comment

Super session mate, well worth the soaking. Good to see some decent fish coming in.
                    P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Great report and pics well done on your catch mate,think we all would'nt mind getting soaked for them

Comment

your some boy

Comment

Welldone on your session great report and pics

Comment

Hey great session there. Much better than mine was yesterday

Comment

Well done mate Nice fish there and great photos, can't wait to get back on my feet and get fishing again looks like am missing all the fish

Comment

Working...
                              X