Pretty well behaved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty well behaved

We I though I'd brave Roker pier & I've got to see I was pleasantly happy to see the place pretty damn clean and most people were taking their rubbish away with them :-)
    Unfortunately however the fishing wasn't the greatest. A few mackerel here & there but nothing at all on the float or jelly worm.
    Gonna head out for first light tomorrow & see what that brings

some decent pollock getting took on the float goodluck in the morning
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by AndyBrumby View Post
      We I though I'd brave Roker pier & I've got to see I was pleasantly happy to see the place pretty damn clean and most people were taking their rubbish away with them :-)
      Unfortunately however the fishing wasn't the greatest. A few mackerel here & there but nothing at all on the float or jelly worm.
      Just the way it should be Andy m8 as rubbish is an unsightly scene to look at so its good to hear that some anglers pick up their rubbish and take it home with them and good luck for tomorrow m8.

Comment

Hi Andrew good luck tomorrow Dave showed me your Tope I was up at the weekend but did not use the boat.

Comment

I was on this morning and took a couple of birds nests of line and some empty packets of daylights off with me that had been left, but agree overall it was pretty tidy.
          target of 10 codling this season and gonna try for a pig!!!!1

Cheers Justin

Comment

Didn't venture out till about 12 lunchtime and fished till 6.15pm. Not a sniff! Few other had the odd 1 or 2 fish but overall very poor. Entertaining afternoon though charting to some canny lads.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyBrumby View Post
              i was on the pier at 10 ish and it was only clean because there was a council worker picking it up at least 2 bin liners full it was a mess the girlfriend could not believe it
              KOMPRESSOR SPORT
              PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
              PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
              OKUMA TRIO 55
              YUKI RUBYMAR
              RON THOMPSON TYRON
              SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

i live opposite the pier and dont fish it people think if they have a rod in there hand they can do what they want spoiling it for the real fisherman people will soon complain when its shut all together as it is one of the only piers fully open now.P.S Air show starts the 20th so pier will be closed

Comment

Working...
                X