roker pier wot a load or rubbish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roker pier wot a load or rubbish

had a days holiday from work so descided to do a bit of mackeral fishing on the morning as i had appointment in the afternoon girlfriend wanted to tag along (not a good idea ) first and last time boys
    had my NESA hoodie on and heard some younguns saying they go on the site and its mint mate
    walking up the pier there was one lad on the end fishing plus a council van picking up all the rubbish honestly boys it was disgraceful bags and bags no need wots so ever put it back in or boxes your bags set up 2 rods one with daylights plus a small spinning rod with a spinner got there about 10 oclock by 11.00 no fish ithe pier started to get a bit busy a few flatties were gettin caught on bait but nothing for the makki bashers
    then the girlfriend started moaning about wot time are we going and its a bit boring ,wish i brought a flask and telling me the time every 10 mins can we call in at morrisons etc etc etc
    2 youngins kept losing gear so gave them a couple ov sets of daylights and wished them good luck (good deed for today)

by 11.30 there was blokes drinking 2ltr bottles of cider , fosters and other alcoholic beverages
    11.45 and a very strong smell of dope wafting about
    12.00 the fella 5th person down from me casting over everyone tangles galore
    12.30 had enough seen one coalie off the daylites caught no mackeral but it was low tide
    walked off the pier got in car to find the engine management light and the radiator light on not the best session ive had but better than staying indoors
    i am going to put my notice in at work and open a stall on the pier selling daylights ,dope and alcohol as delboy says "one day i will be a millionaire"
    Last edited by toonboymc; 04-07-2012, 02:34 PM.
    KOMPRESSOR SPORT
    PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
    PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
    OKUMA TRIO 55
    YUKI RUBYMAR
    RON THOMPSON TYRON
    SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Wait till the kids holidays start mate I normally pack in fishing till September and play some golf to keep out of harms way

Comment

i can franchise you a van mate(its an old ice cream one)you could put some canny stickers on it get some hockais and daylights of e bay,ive just got 60 sets for the equivalent of 40p each,sell them for a quid and stock up on jaffa cakes for when they get the munchiesseriously though dont fish with your lass,theres a few lads on the sight(kayos being one of them)who like me get our backsides spanked fishing with the better halfDONT DO IT IT RESULTS IN TEARS,THEY WILL OUTFISH YOU EVERYTIME,pier fishing is knackered now in the summer,the disease is down south as well,better off sitting on a rock thinking whilst spinning
      sometimes i sits and thinks,but thinks better whilst sitting on a rock fishing

Comment

the fact the tide was low or going out wouldnt have helped.

its far better over high, especially very early in the morning or late evening.

Comment

Originally posted by chris elliott View Post
          i can franchise you a van mate(its an old ice cream one)you could put some canny stickers on it get some hockais and daylights of e bay,ive just got 60 sets for the equivalent of 40p each,sell them for a quid and stock up on jaffa cakes for when they get the munchiesseriously though dont fish with your lass,theres a few lads on the sight(kayos being one of them)who like me get our backsides spanked fishing with the better halfDONT DO IT IT RESULTS IN TEARS,THEY WILL OUTFISH YOU EVERYTIME,pier fishing is knackered now in the summer,the disease is down south as well,better off sitting on a rock thinking whilst spinning
          we could go into bussiness chriss you buy it i will sell it with the profits we,ll buy a boat ps the other half wasnt fishing just watching and moaning lol
          KOMPRESSOR SPORT
          PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
          PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
          OKUMA TRIO 55
          YUKI RUBYMAR
          RON THOMPSON TYRON

Comment

Originally posted by dabcatcher View Post
            the fact the tide was low or going out wouldnt have helped.

its far better over high, especially very early in the morning or late evening.
            i agree dabcatcher just better than sittin in the house dont mind not catching but the mess and smell ov dope not my cup ov tea you exspect to get in tangles with daft younguns but this fella was older than me he blamed everthing but himself
            KOMPRESSOR SPORT
            PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
            PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
            OKUMA TRIO 55
            YUKI RUBYMAR
            RON THOMPSON TYRON

Comment

Aye summer fishing is here ya best bet is keep away i do.

A couple of year back i took the boy for an all nighter cos he was doing me head about do one so i took him thinking that all the muppets would of gone how wrong i was they were pi$$ed out of there heads and sniffing coke and on the dope i allway keep away from pier in the summer try a few rock marks toonboy.
              Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

chris any idea,s for a name for our new van bussiness
                KOMPRESSOR SPORT
                PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
                PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
                OKUMA TRIO 55
                YUKI RUBYMAR
                RON THOMPSON TYRON

Comment

will disable the ice cream jingle that comes from it(they might think its the police)job done,i think the council in sunderland should have door staff on the gates at roker and south shields pier,if your carryin booze or dope you get barred,simple as that,it might cut down on the jaffa cake sales though,(i know a feller with the perfect pose for working the gates( i hope he picks up on this you know who you are)job done

Comment

Originally posted by eddie t View Post
                    Aye summer fishing is here ya best bet is keep away i do.

A couple of year back i took the boy for an all nighter cos he was doing me head about do one so i took him thinking that all the muppets would of gone how wrong i was they were pi$$ed out of there heads and sniffing coke and on the dope i allway keep away from pier in the summer try a few rock marks toonboy.
                    i have a 4 n half yr old son eddie wot hope is there for them fishing with these people seem to be all over no respect m8
                    KOMPRESSOR SPORT
                    PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
                    PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
                    OKUMA TRIO 55
                    YUKI RUBYMAR
                    RON THOMPSON TYRON

Comment

"be stupid have no teeth PLC",it just fits on a 6ft sign on the top of the van

Comment

will disable the ice cream jingle that comes from it(they might think its the police)job done,i think the council in sunderland should have door staff on the gates at roker and south shields pier,if your carryin booze or dope you get barred,simple as that,it might cut down on the jaffa cake sales though,(i know a feller with the perfect pose for working the gates( i hope he picks up on this you know who you are)job done
                        Would that be a hands on job mr elliott.lol

Comment

Always amazes me, no drinking in public places, drugs are illegal, the
                          boys in blue know its going on on roker pier, and probebly a lot more
                          piers and do bollocks all about it,theycant be bothered even though its
                          spoiling other members of the publics enjoyment, easier to pull the motorist
                          for a dodgy back light etc, rant over, feel a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by fisherman58 View Post
                            Would that be a hands on job mr elliott.lol
                            when your not there the photo will do,or the pitbull and whip may discourage a few of the lesser hearted

Comment

The councils will eventually get sick of the complaints and mess from the public and start closing them down,my thoughts anyway.
                              Or as chris said have gate watchmen (persons) £5.00 to get on if fishing £3.00 returned on way off,if your caught dropping litter u loose your money,ramblers (walkers) £1.00 as sometimes its them that drop litter not all just some.
                              Rant over

Comment

Working...
                              X