Another belting day (almost)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another belting day (almost)

Been on shields pier today had around 50 mackerel plenty of nesa lads on today
    Shame about the 5lb cod i lost on the lift up the wall over low water what a crackin fish for those conditions and time of year
    11 cod in 1 week more than i had all winter

nice session mate ,i try to avoid the end from the macky heads ,ya see them racing on in numbers ,im happy enough bait fishing further down the pier like i did yesterday took a nice flounder first hoy ,there wasnt a great deal of mackerel ,infact i seen 2 lads taking more in the bay side further down from 42 mark ,as usual i did see big alan (the viking)and a couple others in there usual haunt munching (tons of sarnies)farting p!ssing and drinking refreshments taking no notice of there rod headed down to the first gate which we had more fish there odd plaice and dabs but shields pier is a funny place ya can pick up some unexpected species on the day will be back soon tight lines
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Aye your right mate alan was on again today on the 42 he didnt have nowt like

I was actually after plaice as a few came in and the round end had only 3 lads in at the time so bait fishing wasnt too bad untill the tide stared to flood hard

Comment

welldone on the makki but hard lines on the cod mate next time ehhhh
        KOMPRESSOR SPORT
        PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
        PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
        OKUMA TRIO 55
        YUKI RUBYMAR
        RON THOMPSON TYRON
        SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Originally posted by david.northeast View Post
          Been on shields pier today had around 50 mackerel plenty of nesa lads on today
          Shame about the 5lb cod i lost on the lift up the wall over low water what a crackin fish for those conditions and time of year
          11 cod in 1 week more than i had all winter
          Well a great session of mackerel and a shame about the loss of a canny cod but it lives to be caught another day so well done David m8.

Comment

It was good to see you again David and to meet some other NESA members Meatal Punk, Scotty, also Mark and Waco (Bob) whom i met last year.
            In order to become "old & wise", you must first be young & stupid.
            Age and experience will beat youth and enthusiasm every time.
            Youth and Skill is no match for Age and Treachery.

This link is good for tide and weather and more http://magicseaweed.com/Tynemouth-Lo...rt/26/tide/uk/

Comment

seems like you have had a decent week m8 for codling. there must be a few about as we took 3 on sunday off tynemouth pier. sure we would of had more but we decided to call it a night as the rain was showing no signs of stopping. good signs for later on in the year though if a few codling are showing already.
              Species 2012 - Cod, Flounder, Dab, Plaice, Pollock, Eelpout, Common eel, Granny Fish, Whiting, Coalie, LSD, Rockling, Bass.

Comment

Working...
              X