South shields pier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South shields pier

Me james and the old man went down the pier this morning fish from the off 1st cast a got a nice pollock then plenty of whiting and dabs only 1 small codling but the okd man caught 2 canny coalies about the 1 1/2lb mark nice to catch up with the lads nowt has changed loads of bitching going on and handbags at 50 paces lol
    Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Originally posted by fish fingers View Post
    Me james and the old man went down the pier this morning fish from the off 1st cast a got a nice pollock then plenty of whiting and dabs only 1 small codling but the okd man caught 2 canny coalies about the 1 1/2lb mark nice to catch up with the lads nowt has changed loads of bitching going on and handbags at 50 paces lol
    nice what fish iz that 2nd one ?
    Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

weaver fish

Comment

Originally posted by codonly View Post
        weaver fish
        thanx nice colour fin 1st time a so one ov them
        Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

give a nasty sting scotty be carefull if you catch 1 hope you and trina enjoyed ur hols
          Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Originally posted by fish fingers View Post
            give a nasty sting scotty be carefull if you catch 1 hope you and trina enjoyed ur hols
            thanx for the pointa mate and its katrina wer close lol and whas apsolutlie class away next year too do not no wer yet tho

Comment

well done Stan was it a 3 generation fishing trip watch out for those weavers always seems a lot this time of year ouch

Comment

Shields pier

Well done Stan m8 nasty looking weaver there but its a fish eh.

Comment

Well done m8t...that was a nice pollack you got.Just the 1 coalie for me on daylites so headed to the slab but too much fresh water about.
                  John

Comment

nice fish mate

Comment

Nice catch mate and good pics.

Comment

Nice sesh mate. Good pics.
                        Species 2012 - macky, coalie,codling, dab, plaice, flounder, rockling, dogfish, spider crab.
                        Rod - kwr
                        Reel - 6500 c3 ct

Comment

Working...
                        X