roker pier 8.7.12 funniest thing ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roker pier 8.7.12 funniest thing ever

went to roker pier to try for mackeral got there about 5ish got straight onto the end nothing been caught all day high tide about 8ish
    water was manky brown didnt look good from the off
    straight to the point there as a gang of chinese fishing one rod between them with a 2oz weight 2 hook rig and a tin ov wd40 sprayed all over there mackeral bait
    then out came a telescopic rod with a 2oz weight out it went next 2 me and 2lads from boldon canny lads a young chinese girl started reeling it in when it got near the lighthouse the end section ov the rod started going round n round tangling the line up then the weight got snagged on the bottom over came the best dressed fisherman ive ever seen dress shirt unbuttoned half way down ,leather jacket pants hanging round his knees and dress shoes anyway hes pullling the rod its nearly bent in 2 then the weight comes free shooting 50 feet in the air as he is looking for it it comes down and donks him straight on the head luckily for him and all around it was only a light weight
    it was like something off a carry on film
    end of the session i blanked
    the boldon lads blanked
    the arthur fowler look alike blanked
    the chinese lad caught about 15 y- ting ranging from 2ozs to 3/4 of a pound all kept never to see water again un-believable you couldnt make it up
    KOMPRESSOR SPORT
    PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
    PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
    OKUMA TRIO 55
    YUKI RUBYMAR
    RON THOMPSON TYRON
    SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Well at least you had a good laugh mate! Shame about the undersized fish being taken though!
    Stay safe!
    Enjoy your fishing!
    Take your rubbish home!
    Rocker.

Comment

tried to tell him but he didnt seem to speak the the lingo m8 just laughing to himself
      KOMPRESSOR SPORT
      PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
      PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
      OKUMA TRIO 55
      YUKI RUBYMAR
      RON THOMPSON TYRON
      SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

lol i seen the chinese guy on the end and aurthur fowler lookalike also i was 20 yrds before the bunker seen some good size whiting getting pulled in in the bay side also
        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Working...
        X