blyth pier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blyth pier

Thursday5th . Got on the pier 4.30am A few lads on the end catching mackeral Set up with feathers. Im just off the end catching nothing a lad not 6 feet from me could do no wrong. fish after fish. In time he's got 15 I'v got 4 surely my luck would change Then my rod bends i'm into a big one. It comes to the surface. Its a Duck. I'v foul hooked a duck. Bugger. Pulled it in slowly and hand balled it on to the pier with the help of two other lads. He she was'nt that chuffed at being man handled and tried to peck us to death. Can't realy blame it. Never mind got it unhooked and returned non the worse for the experience. Went home with 4 mackeral
    Last edited by bd500; 08-07-2012, 09:59 PM.

lol had caught a few gulls in me time tangled on me line ,worst was the other day driving along ,me mate had the passenger window wide open ,nearly bricked it a wood pidgeon ya seen the size of them flew in flapping all over the car almost lost control of the car pmsl had pull over and grab it and hoy it out cheeky bugger didnt even offer any small change for the lift just feathers all ower the back parcel shelf
    Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
      lol had caught a few gulls in me time tangled on me line ,worst was the other day driving along ,me mate had the passenger window wide open ,nearly bricked it a wood pidgeon ya seen the size of them flew in flapping all over the car almost lost control of the car pmsl had pull over and grab it and hoy it out cheeky bugger didnt even offer any small change for the lift just feathers all ower the back parcel shelf
      try tying the pigeon feathers to some hooks and get yourself some mackeral m8 got to be better than the ones i am using blanked 2 in a row lol
      KOMPRESSOR SPORT
      PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
      PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
      OKUMA TRIO 55
      YUKI RUBYMAR
      RON THOMPSON TYRON
      SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Originally posted by bd500 View Post
        Thursday5th . Got on the pier 4.30am A few lads on the end catching mackeral Set up with feathers. Im just off the end catching nothing a lad not 6 feet from me could do no wrong. fish after fish. In time he's got 15 I'v got 4 surely my luck would change Then my rod bends i'm into a big one. It comes to the surface. Its a Duck. I'v foul hooked a duck. Bugger. Pulled it in slowly and hand balled it on to the pier with the help of two other lads. He she was'nt that chuffed at being man handled and tried to peck us to death. Can't realy blame it. Never mind got it unhooked and returned non the worse for the experience. Went home with 4 mackeral
        reckons like

Comment

Working...
        X