the blast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the blast

fished late last night as the tide was going out and conditions were looking good for a cod.
    seen a mate earlier on down the chems and said it was all undersized codling with nowt decent showing, so had a few casts, and fresh peeler doing nowt so had a walk along the blast, and a fox scaring the crap out of me on the way there in the thick fog lol.

caught a few undersized cod then as the tide got further out the swell was getting bigger so having to put effort in on the casting.

best cast of the day got me this, put a good srcap on and its always enjoyable getting them from the blast, especially in july
    Click image for larger version

Name:	8thjuly12 007.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	1526793

Well done, nice fish.

Regards Rushy

Comment

Where's the blast at if you don't mind me asking

Comment

Great report and catch mate well done.

Comment

Nice fish mate

Comment

Well done mate, nice coddy

Comment

The Blast.

Generally a great place to fish m8 as by the looks of it you did/nt have a bad session so good luck to you.

Comment

Canny sesh mate.
                Species 2012 - macky, coalie,codling, dab, plaice, flounder, rockling, dogfish, spider crab.
                Rod - kwr
                Reel - 6500 c3 ct

Comment

welldone mate thats a nice trev that
                  Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by codseeker View Post
                    welldone mate thats a nice trev that
                    funny, i thought coddy turned into a horse?

Comment

Originally posted by Deans View Post
                      fished late last night as the tide was going out and conditions were looking good for a cod.
                      seen a mate earlier on down the chems and said it was all undersized codling with nowt decent showing, so had a few casts, and fresh peeler doing nowt so had a walk along the blast, and a fox scaring the crap out of me on the way there in the thick fog lol.

caught a few undersized cod then as the tide got further out the swell was getting bigger so having to put effort in on the casting.

best cast of the day got me this, put a good srcap on and its always enjoyable getting them from the blast, especially in july
                      [ATTACH]4908[/ATTACH]
                      nice punda that. pund in weight codilin

Comment

Working...
                      X