Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reports

Does anyone actually go onto this site anymore other than half a dozen regulars..new catch reports? About twice a month......

reports.

still early days ,nowt to report should pick up in a week or three.

Comment

[QUOTE=neefish;1148707]Does anyone actually go onto this site anymore other than half a dozen regulars..new catch reports? About twice a month......[/QUOTE
      one of the reasons is members after putting a catch report up is . where , when, how they caught their fish, are getting sick of people asking so they not bother now , also facebook seems to be the way, why I don't know as anything seems to go

Comment

Originally posted by barry123 View Post
        still early days ,nowt to report should pick up in a week or three.
        I think what neefish is tryin to say where has all the regular members gone, its not just the catch reports , its where have all the other reports gone no banter over whatever , no jokes , not many sales or selling etc , it all went over to facebook
        Last edited by waco; 29-09-2017, 01:31 PM.

Comment

looks like a lot of people have gone onto the fishermans locker more so selling gear.
          again this summer has been very poor for beach rock and pier anglers and the boats have not been doing that good. and a lot of lads only fish the winter months possible thats why the reports are few nowt to report.
          november onwards should see some improvement on NESA .
          sea angling reports is also a good site if you are after reports from around the north east coast.
          consett warlord retired

Comment

A do not post no more this is probably my 1st post in years reason why as a cnt spell good so people took the pi&& so just stopped posting why should aye post so people can take the Micky no point tight lines and happy hunting
            Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty91 View Post
              A do not post no more this is probably my 1st post in years reason why as a cnt spell good so people took the pi&& so just stopped posting why should aye post so people can take the Micky no point tight lines and happy hunting
              MISS,your posts {banter}Scotty91.
              give it another try please.im sure most members understand your situation.ps,hope you @ steve are both still fishing buddies.??..

Comment

It doesn't matter how you spell it, we can still understand the content, grammar trolls are a pain.

You could just post some pics of your fish

Comment

thought you had packed up fishing mate, hope you post some of your catch reports you do quite well up north
                  Alan

Comment

get back on here scotty m8, we all know what you are telling us, and neefish, your negative reply's to most posts/report's probably stopped lad's coming on here anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
                      get back on here scotty m8, we all know what you are telling us, and neefish, your negative reply's to most posts/report's probably stopped lad's coming on here anyway.
                      LOL, Its all kicking off again.....

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post

MISS,your posts {banter}Scotty91.

give it another try please.im sure most members understand your situation.ps,hope you @ steve are both still fishing buddies.??..

Yeah we are mate he just like my step dad he is amazing man Steve is
                        Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
                          thought you had packed up fishing mate, hope you post some of your catch reports you do quite well up north

Nope charlton we still fish just keep posts to are selfs this was last month not that big few pound but all on spinners

Comment

you may not be good a spelling m8 your not the only one.
                            but you know how to catch fish m8 thats all that counts
                            consett warlord retired

Comment

Originally posted by dale19 View Post
                              you may not be good a spelling m8 your not the only one.
                              but you know how to catch fish m8 thats all that counts
                              yes your right dave,some of us {my self}included arnt the best of spellers.

Comment

Working...
                              X