St abbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St abbs

Hard work up st abbs today blowing a hoolie still managed 4 cod and a wrase kept 2 for the table

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Great result.

never mind the wind Scotty,you cant complain there.some nice codlings there.ps,were you fishing alone?.

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
      never mind the wind Scotty,you cant complain there.some nice codlings there.ps,were you fishing alone?.
      cheers mate and yes all on my own lol

Comment

where at st abbs scotty, a personally wouldn't fish there on me own, but still a good catch and report m8.

Comment

[QUOTE=Davey1970;1149203]where at st abbs scotty, a personally wouldn't fish there on me own, but still a good catch and report m8.[/QUOTE
          cheers just along from the light house

Comment

we alway's fish the crock's back, just down from the lighthouse, sound's a similar area. as i say m8, take care if your on your own. try and get a copy of dave stores book, plenty info in there about the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Davey1970 View Post
              we alway's fish the crock's back, just down from the lighthouse, sound's a similar area. as i say m8, take care if your on your own. try and get a copy of dave stores book, plenty info in there about the area.
              Ive fished crocks back a few times over the years . I have dave stores book good read . I normaly fish the other side along towards fast castle .a lot harder to get down to . A good pair of studded boots as must but like you say you still have to be carefull .

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X