crawleys 30/09/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crawleys 30/09/17

had a few hours on crawleys today, got there about 4 and fished till about 8, hopes weren't high but it was nice to be out. bit of a damp start but the rain soon cleared

the rain soon cleared leaving glorious sunshine. i was getting bites from the first cast, a couple of lads next to me had 3 small codling and one of them got a nice wrasse a while later, i was struggling to connect with mine so i moved a bit to the right, soon landed a lobster, he was undersize so he went back

still getting loads of bites and soon landed my first fish

he also went back, then i got the target species, must have ripped his throat apart when i struck but he went back ok

seemed to go quiet once it got dark which was strange, nice few hours out and for once i didn't blank

Well done m8 , new they would be a lobster from there ha . It’s lobster heaven , can become a pain on there but can throw the odd nice fish out to . 👍🏻

Comment

Originally posted by lbirdman View Post
      Well done m8 , new they would be a lobster from there ha . It’s lobster heaven , can become a pain on there but can throw the odd nice fish out to . 👍🏻

i was on hartley 2 weeks ago and there was loads of lobsters attacking baits, couldn't get any in though

Comment

nice to get out m8, and catch some fish, better than doing what i am, after a house move yesterday.....!.....

Comment

good to see people starting to get out, I will start next week hopefully have a better season than last where in 7 months caught one fish worth keeping. Boats reported a lot of small stuff during the summer so there could be a good season ahead

Comment

at least you had a few out catch nowt sitting in the house . look a nice spot

Comment

Originally posted by scotty73 View Post
              at least you had a few out catch nowt sitting in the house . look a nice spot
              its a great spot mate, doesnt chuck many big fish out but it nearly always chucks something out

Comment

Originally posted by tonynufc View Post
                its a great spot mate, doesnt chuck many big fish out but it nearly always chucks something out
                don't think ive be there before ill have a look on the map might give it a go

Comment

Working...
                X