cullernose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cullernose

fished Friday am from 7 till 12 heavy swell not much wind just one codling 2lb bout an hour after low missed a good bite on last cast used crab and lug first time I have done a report hope its ok not too good with computers !!!

Spot on mate keep at it it's a good mark if fished correctly
    PB SHORE COD 9LB 14oz seaton sluice 3/11/12
    PB BOAT COD 9lb 15oz
    PB COALIE 9lb 8oz
    PB LING 7lb 8oz

Comment

Good report cheers,
      ZZiplex m427, Hulk model
      Okuma trio Rex
      Aerlex 7000xsa
      Penn spinfisher 7500 lc

Comment

Originally posted by gordon c View Post
        fished Friday am from 7 till 12 heavy swell not much wind just one codling 2lb bout an hour after low missed a good bite on last cast used crab and lug first time I have done a report hope its ok not too good with computers !!!
        Thanks for the report
        Lost another rig

Comment

Originally posted by gordon c View Post
          your putting a post about your fishing outing nothing wrong with that mate well done

Comment

cullernose

Thanks to all for encouragement

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse Gordon canny report mate not been many reports of late well done
              Weapons of choice
              ZZiplex Bullit Sport (brown unground model)
              Penn Mag 525 Slidey
              Abu 7500 c3 ct Blue

P-B Cod 14lb 12oz North pier Seaham

Comment

nice to be out

As long as you enjoyed the day out fished there many years ago be careful lad next to me got washed off by the time the helicopter came hed gone rip

Comment

cullernose

fished there many times those black rocks are lethal when they are wet not the first time I been upsidedown always stay well clear of those big swells though

Comment

swells

the day we fished swells were like single decker busses this young lad tried to dodge the waves going right down to waters edge only to gain 6 metres within seconds he was gone some **** tied the life ring in knots could have cost a life by the time helicopter came he was face down passed away with the cold poor lad

Comment

Working...
                    X