Beadnal last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beadnal last night

Fished the flood yesterday straight after work. 3 fish caught .....a 4lber by me and my brother had 2x2lbers. Was a lovely sea running
    Attached Files

Well done, good start to the winter season.

Comment

Cheers mate, hope to get out again Fri morning before work

Comment

well done lad good start to the season for you
        consett warlord retired

Comment

Nice job

Nice clean fish there andy well done..

Comment

nice fish

enjoyed reading your report great place but after trying craster loosing gear every chuck haven't been up north for years

Comment

hello mate

Originally posted by pothook View Post
              enjoyed reading your report great place but after trying craster loosing gear every chuck haven't been up north for years
              hi just thought to help you keep rigs very simple,50 pound body,30or40 rig, one hook ,rotten bottom 36 inch trace body 24 inch snood and if you can do blood loop it saves on swivels ,no bait shield needs depending on the ground shorts lobs in really heavy, all so having thicker line i don't use shock leader to save the very light loose weed that blocks your to eye that get stuck on ya knot , its was hard for me to do this with being a tackle tart,with gear and rigs and stuff ,i found this rig by a article by bob herrington , i have minimal loss now in the heavy,reet catch ya later hope this helps you will probably find how to do this rig on the net its called a blood loop paternoster...
              Last edited by micksass; 03-11-2017, 07:46 AM.

Comment

cheers

ill give it a go my friend been a fresh water fisherman thank you for your advice

Comment

Thanks for all the comments lads...find Craster hard going much prefer Beadnal or Newton. Hope everyone over the weekend catch a few good fish.

Comment

Working...
                  X