Kirkcudbright sw scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirkcudbright sw scotland

Had a ride over to the caravan last weekend only had a few hours out on friday and saturday tryed 2 new marks not a lot about but i did get my conger eel which ive been trying to catch for abit now not the biggest but still a conger

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by scotty73; 04-11-2017, 10:16 AM.

West coast

Hi years ago I caught conger defence ranges was a competition on quite a few caught just on mackerel quite exciting rod went horizontal

Comment

looks like you had decent weather and a few fish to boot
      Alan

Comment

Originally posted by pothook View Post
        Hi years ago I caught conger defence ranges was a competition on quite a few caught just on mackerel quite exciting rod went horizontal
        hi ive heard of sum good fish caught from around there I might have a look over that way next time I'm over

Comment

Originally posted by Charlton View Post
          looks like you had decent weather and a few fish to boot
          cheers Alan weather was good Friday was the best day I only fished a few hours each day as had the family with me

Comment

Nice one Scotty. Looks a canny spot to fish.

Comment

Originally posted by DubberGaz View Post
              Nice one Scotty. Looks a canny spot to fish.
              cheers the first pic is just along from little ross which I normally fish . its a bit of a hard climb down n up . the pic with rods on is just next to the caravan site

Comment

Nice pics

Comment

defence ranges

Originally posted by scotty73 View Post
                  hi ive heard of sum good fish caught from around there I might have a look over that way next time I'm over
                  you park in the picnic area. 50 metres then you on a large rock size of a house it slopes at 45 degrees your on a flat part of the rock deep water in front of you on low tides you fish let the tide come in around you balcary rascarrel can be seen from the mark
                  clean ground don't loose much gear, conger dog fish. cod in winter

Comment

Originally posted by pothook View Post
                    you park in the picnic area. 50 metres then you on a large rock size of a house it slopes at 45 degrees your on a flat part of the rock deep water in front of you on low tides you fish let the tide come in around you balcary rascarrel can be seen from the mark
                    clean ground don't loose much gear, conger dog fish. cod in winter
                    Cheers mate ill have a look next time im over

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

nice

looks great spot mate well fished

Comment

Looks mint . A Need to venture further a field . Well done on your conger m8.

Comment

Originally posted by garymags View Post
                          looks great spot mate well fished
                          cheers I its ok but you get sick of the doggies but that sw Scotland for ua

Comment

Originally posted by lbirdman View Post
                            Looks mint . A Need to venture further a field . Well done on your conger m8.
                            cheers mate ill be trying for a bigger one over the xmas with sum luck

Comment

Ardwall Island, Knockbrex

Hi Scotty,
                              excellent post !
                              Have you fished the area near Knockbrex?
                              I seen a few lads fishing, usually from the Ardwall island side.
                              Supposed to be good, with Bull Huss a possibility.
                              Looks bloody lovely, I have never seen so many Mussel & Crab shells on a beach, with plenty of live Mussel to be seen at low tide.
                              I haven't fished it yet, but it is on my to do list...maybe this winter for coddies ??

mel....

Comment

Working...
                              X