South Shields Pier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Shields Pier

Had a couple of hours on the pier from 11am til around about 13:15 but didn't catch anything. Wind up as blowing a hooley which spoilt it for me. Took a few pictures, sadly no fish were caught by myself although lad next to me caught a couple of decent Whiting. Used big black Lugworm and mackeral on fixed pat and both a standard pulley and pulley dropper.
    Attached Files
    Let's gan fishing

It looks great, nice and quiet, always worth a try.

I haven't fished South Shields Pier for a good few years, I'm looking to get out onto it soon with a mate of mine.

And it must have been windy as your rod blew over in the first pic
    Lost another rig

Comment

Originally posted by kelpy kid View Post
      Had a couple of hours on the pier from 11am til around about 13:15 but didn't catch anything. Wind up as blowing a hooley which spoilt it for me. Took a few pictures, sadly no fish were caught by myself although lad next to me caught a couple of decent Whiting. Used big black Lugworm and mackeral on fixed pat and both a standard pulley and pulley dropper.
      3rd pics says it all when pier empty this time or year. its cos weather bad or no fish about but again its nice to get out

Comment

Better look next time bud . Both piers can be hit and miss , but put the hours in and you’l reap the benefits.

Comment

Working...
        X