Coldingham bay ( sunday )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coldingham bay ( sunday )

Tryed a new mark out of david storey book ( good read by the way ) started slow after an hour ish just started getting bites a few small codling then the seals started poping up here n there. moved to other rocks first cast codling just size which was returned . Then seals again so called it a day nice mark ill try again

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Is that the right or left handside Scott.

Comment

looks like the RIGHT side.
      of the bay i mean

Comment

You should keep fishing when the seals are there as they often push the fish closer to you. I’ve read about this a few times when people are bass fishing and they say it can make the fishing better. I’ve also experienced this myself up at the south side of Dunstanburgh Castle and still caught fish even with a fair few seals staring at me.

Comment

Originally posted by stevie-r-@hotmail.co.uk View Post
          Is that the right or left handside Scott.
          its the right hand side of second bay looking towards Eyemouth

Comment

Originally posted by Blankety Blank View Post
            You should keep fishing when the seals are there as they often push the fish closer to you. I’ve read about this a few times when people are bass fishing and they say it can make the fishing better. I’ve also experienced this myself up at the south side of Dunstanburgh Castle and still caught fish even with a fair few seals staring at me.
            I don't like it when the seals show up they must of been 20 of then mate they were swimming right in front of me going it to the kelp beds

Comment

Originally posted by Blankety Blank View Post
              If the Seals are there so are the fish

Comment

Working...
              X