One of those days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of those days

Out this morning, setting up, rod went over, tip ring turned, straightened it up, wound line in leader cut in half???? checked tip ring ceramic chipped, going to pack up but mark is a bit ***t to get to so I chipped the rest of the ceramic off, stuck at it for a couple of hours, got 3 (and a lobster) biggest 1lb 7 all returned, off to Rutherfords now for a new ring, couple of pics:

Quick one for those who say nobody shares info on here:
    Bait frozen yellows.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Eddyyy; 11-11-2017, 03:57 PM.

Well done! Persistence certainly paid off in your case!

Comment

well done for sticking at it n getting a few fish aswell , happened to me few years ago now naked 3 rings/eyes off the rod. trip over that's why I use 2 rods all the time now

Comment

I mate, I use 2 if it's more or less out of the car but where I was is a bit of a climb so went with just the 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddyyy View Post
          I mate, I use 2 if it's more or less out of the car but where I was is a bit of a climb so went with just the 1.
          Sods law Eddy mate but you caught fish in the end pal nice to see the secret bait working been busy today water looking good for the next couple of day's with the forecast shame I can't go fishing
          will catch up with you later pal.
          Weapons of choice
          ZZiplex Bullit Sport (brown unground model)
          Penn Mag 525 Slidey
          Abu 7500 c3 ct Blue

P-B Cod 14lb 12oz North pier Seaham

Comment

Cheers Geordie mate bottled the mark last week but still here catch up with you this week.

Comment

well done with the catch m8, pitty about your rod, but you stuck at it.

Comment

Working...
              X