Do I need a liecence on Roker pier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need a liecence on Roker pier

Hi, do I need a Liecence for Roker Pier, and Can anyone tell me where to park the car,coming from Hetton

No you don't need a licence for fishing in the sea or in tidal areas of rivers (as long as you are clearly targetting sea fish). As for the parking, as long as you are not staying past 10pm just park in the car park by the caff
    CLIP IT AND WHACK IT

Comment

No license and park in car park next to pier it's free mate
      KOMPRESSOR SPORT
      PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
      PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
      OKUMA TRIO 55
      YUKI RUBYMAR
      RON THOMPSON TYRON
      SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Licence Roker Pier.

Hi Dundee m8 no need for any licence around the coast of Britian okay m8 and tight lines.

Comment

Lyk your name but shoude be Dundee united ;P
          Cod can only juge me if am a haddock https://www.facebook.com/groups/141034916010629/

Comment

Right!, Thanks everybody, Where do I get my "Bait", AND WHAT KIND, Rag, Lug, Mackerael, Mussel, just about to retire, and see my days fishing, her in doors waiting to turn my catch into taneilising ,tasty meals

Comment

Rag and makki mate good rag at Rutherfords on Roker avenue just along from Roker pier or you can dig for it at sand point behind petrol station at the bottom of Roker avenue and you can pick any amount of muscles
              KOMPRESSOR SPORT
              PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
              PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
              OKUMA TRIO 55
              YUKI RUBYMAR
              RON THOMPSON TYRON
              SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Working...
              X