Okuma magnetix 20ls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okuma magnetix 20ls

Help please lads "me pal is thinking of buying one of these reels so am really just wanting to know are they any good for the beach and rough ground work and if any body has one do they rate them thank lads.

hi ive got 2 off the mg 30cs I use then all the time for ruff or thick kelp with 50lb line cant fault then for the price not the best casting reel had the about 1 year with no problems

Comment

Great retrieve , but not a distance caster ok for the rough stuff
      I am a fisherman !
      It is not merely something that I do
      It is who I am !
      Fishing is not simply my escape.
      It is where I am supposed to be.
      It is not a place that I go
      But a lifelong journey that I am taking
      It is a passage that was shown to me and that I will continue to show others.
      When you understand all of this you will then know me .
      And we will fish together

Comment

Thanks lads for the info I think he wants it more for the rough stuff than a casting reel

Comment

Originally posted by broon shoe View Post
          Thanks lads for the info I think he wants it more for the rough stuff than a casting reel
          I had one that i got with a second hand rod deal
          I had a terrible time casting the thing but it may have had a problem off the previous owner, Kept it for 2 days!

Comment

Originally posted by broon shoe View Post
            Help please lads "me pal is thinking of buying one of these reels so am really just wanting to know are they any good for the beach and rough ground work and if any body has one do they rate them thank lads.
            My pal had a couple of the 20's,he said they didn't hold enough line broon.

Comment

These reels do cast very well but 18lb line max I could only use 15lb line but casts smooth and retrieves great

Comment

Working...
              X