Angling Club Contact Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angling Club Contact Details

I've recently been asked for a list of contacts for the regions fishing clubs so that Information on local angling issues can be circulated. I realised such a list does not really exist so could people please post up contact info for their individual clubs - contact name, phone number and email address would be useful. If for privacy reasons you would rather not put it on the forum you could either pm it to me or send via email to whitbyseaanglers@ntlworld.com Your help would be much appreciated. The collected data would be used to circulate information on angling related issues. The information will be kept private from any third parties Unless permission is given to put the information on public display.

Currently we are looking for contact details for all clubs in the North East Can anyone give details for the following clubs:

Cloughton Rock Anglers

Scarborough Rock Anglers

South Cliff

Filey Brigg Angling Society

Bridlington club/s ??

Any clubs From Holderness and Hull Area

Any Lincolnshire Based Clubs

Saltburn Angling Club

St Mary's Angling club

Any clubs at Hartlepool ?

Amble Club

Newbiggin Club

Tynemouth Club

Any other clubs I've missed.

Kayak Fishing

Whitby Fishing Forum

Glenn,

I assume you've had a look in the "Fishing Clubs" section on the NESA Home page??

There are a number of N.E. clubs with contact details listed in there alphabetically by location.

Click on the "full story" for the details of each club.

Comment

HI TC,

No I hadnt seen that but will take a look now. Your help is much appreciated.

Cheers - Glenn

Kayak Fishing

Whitby Fishing Forum

Comment

Working...
      X