X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EddieS
    replied
    Originally posted by dale19 View Post
    thank you for that info m8 it saves me a trip down to roker just to find its closed again.
    may I wish you all you guys a merry Christmas and tight lines for the new year
    in my case it will be sea weed
    Save yourself the trip down m8 and ring Roker Resorts on 0191 5532828 - they can give you all the info regards the pier.

Leave a comment:

• The Plum
    replied
    i hate going to the place, loads of times its closed when it shouldnt be [flat as]was closed on tues when i went down,and sometimes they chuck you off when a flask gets spilt lolatb plum

Leave a comment:

• dale19
    replied
    roker pier

thank you for that info m8 it saves me a trip down to roker just to find its closed again.
    may I wish you all you guys a merry Christmas and tight lines for the new year
    in my case it will be sea weed
    Last edited by dale19; 15-12-2013, 05:15 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• codfather145
    replied
    It's closed until Wednesday I don't know why but it is closed until then.

Leave a comment:

• beachbuddy
    replied
    Originally posted by LiamNE View Post
    Unlucky mate.

I think Roker is closed until middle of next week
    Give roker Ron a shout he'll no but he's still not a member of the bungalow cafe anymore

Leave a comment:

• LiamNE
    replied
    Originally posted by dale19 View Post
    we went down to roker pier thursady 12th december, for some reason it was closed again and it was not down to the weather we walked over to the rat house not a lot of room so we went up to south shields pier for a few hours nowt doing
    Unlucky mate.

I think Roker is closed until middle of next week

Leave a comment:

• dale19
    replied
    roker pier

we went down to roker pier thursady 12th december, for some reason it was closed again and it was not down to the weather we walked over to the rat house not a lot of room so we went up to south shields pier for a few hours nowt doing

Leave a comment:

• dale19
    replied
    roker pier

we went down to roker pier thursady 12th for some reason it was closed again and it was not down to the weather we walked over to the rat house not a lot of room, so we went up to south shields pier for a few hours nowt doing.

Leave a comment:

• average joe cod
    replied
    It said it was open again last week on pier?.
    Unless them two lads got swept off has had it closed again mebbe??

Leave a comment:

• codhunter40
    replied
    Good stuff! Hopefully give it a try 2mra.. Thanks..

Leave a comment:

• CosmicCat
    replied
    could try Hendon or whitburn marks try this from phil itofish
    Bing Maps - Driving Directions, Traffic and Road Conditions

Leave a comment:

• codhunter40
    replied
    Thanks lads, just checked rest of the forum. Didnt know pier had been damaged... Any other spots to try nearby as not familiar with the marks..

Leave a comment:

• big phil 123
    replied
    Originally posted by codhunter40 View Post
    Couldnt say if its closed, know wind forecast SE 2nite through until 2mra afternoon then swing Southerly.. Just fancied fishing tide up, should be chance of a codling over the rough ground. Got some good peeler + fresh mussel to use..
    Roker pier been shut for weeks

Leave a comment:

• codhunter40
    replied
    Couldnt say if its closed, know wind forecast SE 2nite through until 2mra afternoon then swing Southerly.. Just fancied fishing tide up, should be chance of a codling over the rough ground. Got some good peeler + fresh mussel to use..

Leave a comment:

• bigfella
    replied
    They must have climbed round m8

Leave a comment:

Working...
X