opinions wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinions wanted

Hi all got a century ignitor 12ft 6in that's in for a rebuild .
    What i want to no is what you all think of black carbon with purple whipping
    and stainless steel rings .
    Also are there any other colour combinations that i should consider

I have also contacted century for new graphics only to be told that there original
    silk pattern has been damaged

So i was advised to leave old graphics on and cover them with shrink wrap to keep the authenticity
    Species CAUGHT : Codling,Mackerel, Coalie,Dab,,smooth hound,spotted hound, Sea Scorpion, Rockling , Whiting

What about covering the decals with high build too,saves having to cover them up completely.

Comment

Hi as soon as you change colours and guide type it's authenticity is gone so unless your putting to exact factory spec just do it in what ever colour and guide choice you prefer.Also if I remember the decals are already highbuilt over aren't they? So should come to no harm as long as you look after your gear.

Comment

thr old colour of the rod is blue mate so wudnt go with the black and purple
        Species CAUGHT : Codling,Mackerel, Coalie,Dab,,smooth hound,spotted hound, Sea Scorpion, Rockling , Whiting

Comment

thanks for the advice

Comment

Working...
          X