No announcement yet.

Cree recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine just arrived today , well impressed in the build quality , even the charger looks decent for a change , its also usb which is handy .

Comment

how long to charge batteries lads , and do the leds on the charger change at all ??? been on 6 hours and still 1 red and 1 green ...

Comment

Noticed that about the charger aswell mate, mine was on charge all night so thats the only question mark
        Gonna have my first night session of the season next week and i'll let you know how long it lasts
        Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
        CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

Liam the green led eventually turns off when fully charged , in my case a little over 9 hours . you maybe should charge one at a time just incase you have a duff cell .... I charged 2 others I have from another light in 3 hours and again no green led .... I bought 2 x 5000 mah off ebay , uk seller for £ 2.20 , if you can believe there 5000 mah ---- here

5000mAh 3.7V-4.2V 18650 Neutral Li-ion Rechargeable Battery | eBay

im using mine Friday night at horden , unhooking codlings hopefully !!!!

Comment

no fish , but the light was on a full 6 hours on low , well chuffed with that .

Comment

A few month on...

I got one as did my dad and they are both broke now. Lasted a long time at high power but one broke within a few weeks and then the other last night whilst on a dangerous cliff mark so I would not recommend.

I'm going to go for a more expensive one
              Best shore catch 2016 - 7.5lb cod, Seaton Carew!
              CS RNLI representative – www.rnli.org

Comment

Got to be honest, I got mine on ebay from china! 5quid and it lights the whole pier up. Looks great and battery lasts about 6hours constant. Best bit of kit I've bought in years lol.

Comment

Working...
                X